Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Reminder

The lynch form is open :)

The first person to guess the number I have between 1 and 10 gets my special power after Im gone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

The first person to guess the number I have between 1 and 10 gets my special power after Im gone

7. Only if it's a good special power.

Also, have you gone mad? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

• Advertisement

Uriel. wrote: »

just kidding...

just kidding...

or if you prefer:

THREE

Also, have you gone mad? :P

I felt very unwell last night actually I felt I was going towards a bright light untill someone called my name, then again I heard my name called this time a little louder and then once more this time it was the loudest of all

I woke up with a new suit and the light was gone.

Pretty standard Monday for me tbh

It was actually 44 my special power is to me really annoying I'll bestow it on you anyways

Go on, tell us all what it is for the Craic! :)

That's enough of this headfück of a game for now, I shall be back around 7 or 8 to see who we're lynching tonight. I'd be for a low poster tonight as we've not much to go on. Dazzler, Neurotic and Partyjungle? Or is gufc already on the list?

• Advertisement

Go on, tell us all what it is for the Craic! :)

That's enough of this headfück of a game for now, I shall be back around 7 or 8 to see who we're lynching tonight. I'd be for a low poster tonight as we've not much to go on. Dazzler, Neurotic and Partyjungle? Or is gufc already on the list?

gufc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Yeah I'm gonna go for gufc for the moment anyway. Have a similarish issue with partyjungle though.

Yeah I'm gonna go for gufc for the moment anyway. Have a similarish issue with partyjungle though.

Good idea Sam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd like to change my previous statement about Mick being alive, and say that Mick is somehow posting from beyond the grave. I'm not sure who or how he would've been killed to set it off though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ive worked out who Mick is.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'd like to change my previous statement about Mick being alive, and say that Mick is somehow posting from beyond the grave. I'm not sure who or how he would've been killed to set it off though.

Hey thats not nice to be calling people dead without any proof

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Care to share so we can lynch?

Ok Vale wins the real prize a new Lulaby for his wolf cub

Ugh, I think I have too. I think he is acting like another role to hide his actual role, am I onto something?

• Advertisement

Ok ok lads ye got me Im the seer

My first peek was QB and it turns out SHE i know I know was
    QUICKBEAM

I mean who saw that coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Ok ok lads ye got me Im the seer

My first peek was QB and it turns out SHE i know I know was
    QUICKBEAM

I mean who saw that coming

You are not the seer

Looking at your posts,: YOU ARE THE LUNATIC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

sullivlo wrote: »
    BOOM

In a cruel twist of events, Dean tried to save Yosser.

But Yosser was killed.

So Dean has been sacrificed, along with the person who put the kill on Yosser.

RIP Trit.

Just on this. Yosser was in as a kill, and the person who killed him died too which was a vampire.

from the OP

"
    Dean Winchester
    Dean is the hero. The hero can choose one person to protect at night, but instead of the victim dying, the hero and the attacker both die. The hero can also protect against vampire conversion or demon shapeshifting and survive. If hero protects attack from demon team, Lucifer will die if he is not already dead.

Sam Winchester
    You are a villager, but you appear falsely to be evil to the Seers, if Sam is lynched Dean will also die. Sam and Dean can communicate with each other. Sam is the only player that has the choice to work for evil or good if converted or shapeshifted.
    "

So Dean tried to save someone and died. But we were told it was Yosser that the kill order was in and he also died along with the person who put the kill in. So all 3 died. "RIP to Yosser and Digital Solitude. " from the morning post.

And then we got told there was a husk left basically and Yosser had shapeshifted to a new body.

I am a bit confused from the role where it says that Dean dies along with the person who tried to kill the person he protected. The victim should have been alive. But he shapeshifted.

again from the OP
    "
    The Thing: The Thing has to ability to sacrifice themselves to shapeshift into any player to become a part of the Demon team, but only during the night phase. This shapeshift can be blocked by hero(Dean). If The Thing tries to shapeshift into a vampire it will fail and reveal their identity to the vampires.
    "

So Dean decided to protect Yossar, yosssar jumped bodies. He didn't know a kill order was in on him. The actual killed failed as he left the body and both Dean and The Vampire died because of it.

Is that it ? have I got that right lol. This has taken so long to put together than there are prob 100 more posts now!

DS was killed by the deamon and Yosser was not actually a kill as he sacrificed himself. SO does that not mean Trit is the vampire?

I am just confused as there was 2 bodies. and with the yosser attempt we lost Dean and a Vampire.

Can someone please help me out here :(

My 2nd peek was Tigger and it turns out
    He is not crazy his mother had him tested

Random theory, throwing it out there. Mick is actually a vampire and put the hit on Y0sser. Mick was killed by Trit saving y0sser. Mick, Trit and y0sser all dead. Digi was killed by Meyers and the demons.

Mick also had the beetle juice role so now he's posting from beyond the grave to confused us and keep up the level of noise. He's acting like the lunatic so we won't suspect he was a werewolf??

Random theory, throwing it out there. Mick is actually a vampire and put the hit on Y0sser. Mick was killed by Trit saving y0sser. Mick, Trit and y0sser all dead. Digi was killed by Meyers and the demons.

Mick also had the beetle juice role so now he's posting from beyond the grave to confused us and keep up the level of noise. He's acting like the lunatic so we won't suspect he was a werewolf??
    Ugh I meant vampire. So many baddies to keep straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXUqwuzcGeU

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Is that it ? have I got that right lol. This has taken so long to put together than there are prob 100 more posts now!

DS was killed by the deamon and Yosser was not actually a kill as he sacrificed himself. SO does that not mean Trit is the vampire?

I am just confused as there was 2 bodies. and with the yosser attempt we lost Dean and a Vampire.

Can someone please help me out here :(

Don't worry, everyone is confused by it. You've basically arrived at the same place I did. Assuming Dean successfully protected Yosser, which allowed him to shift, and that the vampire who tried to kill him was killed by Dean, along with Dean.

I figured that with three bodies: Yoss, Digital and Trit, that this meant Trit was a vamp and Digital was Dean.

However, there is still the possibility that a fourth person died and we haven't been told. Perhaps this is what would happen if one of them happened to be Beetlejuice? I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Interesting Uriel. Based on a bit of Tigger logic could the focud on Dracula related conversation indicate he was in fact Dracula? Huge win for us if so.

The timing on the priest coming out is off because there is no hero to protect them. I think I know who the priest is and I think he knows Tigger was evil.
    I can't say any more.

However that means no more vamps which will be confirmed tonight.

• Advertisement

Mama has it lads listen to her...

She is the priest also

Advertisement