Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

cee_jay wrote: »
    For the lynch tonight though, my suspicions lie with Dazzler and partyjungle.
    Both of these voted for Tigger in last night's lynch. Neither of them have made any sort of "valuable" contribution on thread, and are not engaging much in the discussion - kinda seagull posters just to keep off the radar me thinks.
    Based on their posts to date, The_Dazzler is definitely my number one choice at this time.

I am quoting this as I think it was missed in the madness of the thread today.
    I still see no meaningful contributions from either poster, it's like they are really doing their best to stay under the radar.

Agreed, that is a very sensible proposal Mick. We need more conscientious villagers like you.

I should have killed you last night and I would have got your brother aswell grrrrrrr

If Tig and mick were the vamps, wouldn't we be told that we'd vanquished a faction? Mods?
    Ya good point.

Your playing this well I hope they dont read this

Notice Mick's text in white

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I should have killed you last night and I would have got your brother aswell grrrrrrr

And with that...

The villagers stumbled onto the corpse of a beetle juice, who was up to no good.

RIP Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Agreed, that is a very sensible proposal Mick. We need more conscientious villagers like you.

You know, I'd take it in jest until someone turns up, doesn't read the thread and takes it serious! :P tut tut Mick! Are you in limbo so, you're not allowed in the dead room yet or are you floating between the two?

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    And with that...

The villagers stumbled onto the corpse of a beetle juice, who was up to no good.

RIP Mick.

If an entire faction (eg vamps) was taken out, would you let us know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am quoting this as I think it was missed in the madness of the thread today.
    I still see no meaningful contributions from either poster, it's like they are really doing their best to stay under the radar.

Ok all Dazz's posts from newest to oldest, very non committal!
    I want to get to know the real Mick. What are you playing at?:pac:
    Maybe he misses the insanity of Tigger.
    What is Mick's game?
    haha
    Good work today. Carrie gone is a good move for the village.
    To be honest, everything is still up in the air.

I think the lynching tonight will be interesting.
    Wait. Was it one or two people who were killed this morning?
    Tigger. I don't get why you think you were protected.
    And it's on!

Clarification

Who said that an entire faction has been wiped out? Remember that the Lunatic is about to wake from peaceful slumber.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Clarification

Who said that an entire faction has been wiped out? Remember that the Lunatic is about to wake from peaceful slumber.

We were hoping you'd say.

I'm not saying this makes dazz prime candidate for lynch, but I'd like to give him/her the right to reply to the accusation.

need to send a few emails, will post Pj's when I'm back

• Advertisement

Clarification

Does the lunatic already know he/she is the lunatic?

Yes.

Yes.

Damn. I was hoping it could have been me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

So the Lunatic is essentially a role that hasn't been announced to the player yet.

So it could be Sam? The Shining? Or anything? Surely the Dracula or Lucifer roles would be already filled. Would they?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

"Watery," I believe is how Digital Solitude would have describe them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

crosstownk wrote: »
    So the Lunatic is essentially a role that hasn't been announced to the player yet.

So it could be Sam? The Shining? Or anything? Surely the Dracula or Lucifer roles would be already filled. Would they?

I asked this earlier, with an extra question which was could it be a role that was not explained, or even a duplicate role?

Clarification

Ah ha ah ha, I get ya. But if we do manage to wipe a faction out, will we be informed by mods? Or is it up to the priest to let us know?

Barney92 wrote: »
    I asked this earlier, with an extra question which was could it be a role that was not explained, or even a duplicate role?

I dunno, I'd guess something completely unknown to us now. I'd say all roles in the op were handed out at the start and the lunatic is a surprise to us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I see Mick fell prey to the madness that comes over one who is outed as a baddie but retains posting privelige. Been there. Good times.

Having just caught up, I can't really put anyone firmly on my radar. If I had to guess, I'd be aiming for "helpful villager" posters like mahamagee or Maximus. Just thinking of andy and quickbeam in the last game, who did pretty well as baddies by acting as fairly proactive villagers.

I've seen people arguing that gufc is suspect - can't find why though. Can anyone explain?

If there is any decent village consensus on who to lynch, I'll get behind it. Need to get my vote in early in case I pull a repeat of last night and completely forget about the game after I get home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

crosstownk wrote: »

Could it be a brand new roll or a doubling of an existing role. I'm sure all roles would have been filled at the start. Im just assuming btw, there's nothing to support that obviously

and Partyjungle from oldest to newest
    I think there has been some kind of mistake. The Mod PM'd me telling me I'm the nightking?
    Could you elaborate on this? How was this determined? Was a task involved?
    I'm gonna vote to lynch Molly or Tigger.

Molly because of what Tigger outlined earlier. We have almost nothing to go on but this is something.

Tigger because the sheer amount of posts is muddying the water and making difficult to follow when there is very little to discuss on day one.
    Did Tigger mention why yossarian is the next suspect? It might be worth going through his post history.
    Just to fully understand this concept: this player will appear as a villager until they decide to shapeshift into a demon?
    Maybe the same person was attacked twice? The murder of Yossarian is a strange one. He was the prime suspect to be lynched tonight. I don't understand why the evil team wouldn't want to leave that up to us to do the lynching.
    There shouldn't be any confusion of who's body we found.
    When did quickbeam die?
    Notice Mick's text in white
    Does the lunatic already know he/she is the lunatic?

Damn. I was hoping it could have been me :pac:

right 17.30 it's time to get a wiggle on re the lynch. It suits the remaining baddies for us to keep speculating on past and possible future unknowns. We need to focus on what we know, and that's that there is a lynch in 3.25 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I've seen people arguing that gufc is suspect - can't find why though. Can anyone explain?

This kind of stuff basically. Being a bit ditzy which looks like an act. It just all comes across as trying to get a few posts in without actually saying anything.
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Hey guys sorry i haven't posted. Dying a dearh the last few days, so haven't been on. What i miss? Or am i dead already. Will get back through the thread this eve at some point.
    Ah had i seen that i would have flipped :(
    O wait its a 9pm vote... flipped.
    Do we have two bodies confirmed by the mods as to who dean and the extra vamp were.

So dean tried to save yoss, and was killed. The aim there i assume was just to take out a vamp for definite.
    Ah ok... i see trit is confirmed dead, but who was the second?

Either dean who sacrificed or the vamp who put in the order....

Lots of asking questions that are answered on the previous page and then being "Oh lol, I haven't read the thread".

I see Mick fell prey to the madness that comes over one who is outed as a baddie but retains posting privelige. Been there. Good times.

Having just caught up, I can't really put anyone firmly on my radar. If I had to guess, I'd be aiming for "helpful villager" posters like mahamagee or Maximus. Just thinking of andy and quickbeam in the last game, who did pretty well as baddies by acting as fairly proactive villagers.

Mick called him a demon before we realize mick was a dead vampire. That's why.

I'm not a baddie but fair point. It's always good to be suspicious.

I'm in favour of lynching a low voter. Dazz was also on my top list and he's been flagged here too by someone else. PJ is suspiciously quiet but they played that way last game too.

Maybe Dazz and PJ could come and defend themselves and we go from there? At this early stage of the game were actually in a great position so we've got some leeway. Let's see what the lunatic has in store.

Actually neurotic, your post count is very low too IIRC. Why should you be spared a race. You're quiet, then come on here accusing people who've been trying to solve today's cluster****.

Actually neurotic, your post count is very low too IIRC. Why should you be spared a race. You're quiet, then come on here accusing people who've been trying to solve today's cluster****.

Fair. I'm surprised I haven't been flagged more for the low posting. I just haven't had the time to keep up with the game these past days, but I'm hopeful it'll be a bit easier for the rest of the week.

On that note, I can't really give you any evidence that I'm on team village, other than this: I am on team village. As soon as there's any decent evidence implicating someone as a demon or vamp, I promise you I will 100% back their lynching. I put my neck on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I reckon I'll be voting for gufc, based on Mick's accusation and the earlier questioning of whether he was still alive.

for lols I did some more trawling, slightly more posts than the others and slightly more substance, but not much

No chance of Tigger being lynched tonight because of low post count :D
    Knowing my luck I will be the lunatic!
    Actually wouldn't it be funny if it was Tigger that was the lunatic :pac: only having a laugh Tiggs.

So glad I am not the Seer this time, was hard enough with the last game. Happy to be a villager this time.
    Sorry for posting 3 times in a row, Was out there for a few hours. This is a kind of off topic question. I used to get an email notification when things were posted in threads I follow, this has stopped happening. Is anyone else having this?
    Isn't everyone going to claim to be a villager anyway? :confused: Need to re read the rules now I am sitting down for dinner and see if I can understand better.
    Morning everyone, hope to read over the first load of pages again to see if I understand the game a bit better with fresh eyes.

Prob not but will give it a go :D
    [/B]

Why can't we find out a role if we have a seer? In the second game you found out the roles of everyone who died as they died. It is just up to the GM's on how they want to play it really.

Once Dracula is dead does all conversions stop and only the converts do a kill each night? sorry if this has already been answered.
    Geez I was wondering what I missed too. Went back and re read the rules (4th time) just to see!
    Oh my head hurts and it is only this game causing it.

Tigger, I don't get why you are trying to get VH outed on thread. This whole trying to prove you are the GOAT WW player is just mental. Just take a step back, open notepad on your computer and put your thoughts down. THEN Post them all together instead of 551354131 separate posts.

It is just clouding day 2 and it is like a day 1 with all the random stuff.

As for who I think is a villager. - Uriel

Now I am off to get a couple of paracetamol!

I think Tigger might be worth lynching. His posting style is as he always has been and it is an easy cover for a baddie. Because logic states that no one would post like that if they don't want discovered.

I would vote for Molly V Tigger.

I am heading out in an hour and not sure when back.

Geez don't be giving us visuals. I just picture tigger with his stiff.... tail hahahaha

Are you asking what???

I voted for Tigger, I said before I went out that it was between Molly or Tigger for me. I did go for Tigger. As brilliant as he was at spotting Molly, the constant posting is just hard for me to concentrate with.

sorry Tigs, you done a fabby job today. Hat off to you!
    I suppose he could always have been on the other side. Just because he pegged Molly doesn't automatically mean he is def a villager. Let us hope he was just a villager and no other good role if he was aligned with the good side.

Off to bed, try not to have too many pages for me to read in the morning :P
    Looked like you posted in the wrong forum and were asking what time you had to have your request in at!
    Vampires killed, so maybe Tiggs was Dracula? who knows. Well someone does I suppose.

There was a thing on one of last nights posts i was going to draw attention to. About throwing a curve ball and making it appear that we had got a role by not doing the kill. Have a few things to do this morning but will look back. I didn't want to give anyone ideas last night but if I was in that role it is what I would do.
    Ok so we have a kill by Vampire team which could be just a kill and not a convert because a) they want to confuse us into thinking Dracula is dead or B) wanted someone dead. Maybe they want to be the winning team and took out Yossar in case Tigger was right.

Mike did the next kill so there is a chance he took out DS (just on my previous)

The second last quote was the one I was talking about but it is clear that Mike done it from the post.

SO no Demon kill? dos that maybe mean Shane who hadn't been on is the Demon? is there any other absent posters?

Just a thought. Decided to do this before I ran in case I came back to loads of pages and couldn't find.

Chow for now!
    I am getting very confuzzled this game :o

So Yossar the poster is dead but his role was transferred to another player?
    Ok so we know for def in the baddie team that Molly was Carrie and trit was a vampire.

I wonder if the two teams thought DS was VH ?
    This is one hellova confusing game with so much happening. Good game but confusing
    I took the put the kill on Yossar as he Trit was a vampire as the vampires went for Yossar.

And "someone" has been shapeshifted as he would have just picked a body yeah?
    Just on this. Yosser was in as a kill, and the person who killed him died too which was a vampire.

from the OP

"
    Dean Winchester
    Dean is the hero. The hero can choose one person to protect at night, but instead of the victim dying, the hero and the attacker both die. The hero can also protect against vampire conversion or demon shapeshifting and survive. If hero protects attack from demon team, Lucifer will die if he is not already dead.

Sam Winchester
    You are a villager, but you appear falsely to be evil to the Seers, if Sam is lynched Dean will also die. Sam and Dean can communicate with each other. Sam is the only player that has the choice to work for evil or good if converted or shapeshifted.
    "

So Dean tried to save someone and died. But we were told it was Yosser that the kill order was in and he also died along with the person who put the kill in. So all 3 died. "RIP to Yosser and Digital Solitude. " from the morning post.

And then we got told there was a husk left basically and Yosser had shapeshifted to a new body.

I am a bit confused from the role where it says that Dean dies along with the person who tried to kill the person he protected. The victim should have been alive. But he shapeshifted.

again from the OP
    "
    The Thing: The Thing has to ability to sacrifice themselves to shapeshift into any player to become a part of the Demon team, but only during the night phase. This shapeshift can be blocked by hero(Dean). If The Thing tries to shapeshift into a vampire it will fail and reveal their identity to the vampires.
    "

So Dean decided to protect Yossar, yosssar jumped bodies. He didn't know a kill order was in on him. The actual killed failed as he left the body and both Dean and The Vampire died because of it.

Is that it ? have I got that right lol. This has taken so long to put together than there are prob 100 more posts now!

DS was killed by the deamon and Yosser was not actually a kill as he sacrificed himself. SO does that not mean Trit is the vampire?

I am just confused as there was 2 bodies. and with the yosser attempt we lost Dean and a Vampire.

Can someone please help me out here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Mrs Flushdraw has a lot more substance there and I think is OK.
    party jungle has posted on thread since my last post and hasn't defended his position in the slightest.
    Dazzler/ partyjungle what say ye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

On that note, I can't really give you any evidence that I'm on team village, other than this: I am on team village. As soon as there's any decent evidence implicating someone as a demon or vamp, I promise you I will 100% back their lynching. I put my neck on it.

Of course you will... as will any badie. Hide in the crowd is the safest bet sure.

Barney me questioning if i was dead was because i was late to the party.

Max the first two of your 4 post have context when taken with the other posts around that time.

The second two were because i missed your theory on the dean/vamp body count. Which was the same as mine written shortly after. I was thinking out loud, i normally wouldn't post random posts but ye are putting a big emphasis on post count. I had already pointed that out in a convo earlier (think it was with mick) were i said i guess i should have just posted stuff for the sake of keeping post count up.

Advertisement