Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Nopeare wrote: »
    Can anyone one give me a summary of the past few pages since about 5pm? Need to get my vote in still and my head was melted earlier trying to understand everything or get a theory together

Not trying to be lazy, got a call off my girlfriend that my son had a temp and broken out in a rash all over his body so been in the doctors since I left work... All ok he's a viral infection so will Bo fine after a few days.

- Mick is Beetlejuice and we assume to be one of the vampires

- Cases were put against GUFC, MrsFD, partyjungle and The Dazzler based on their post count coupled with "empty" posts.

- I've suggested a theory on Xaracatz (Post #1087). It's similar to the case put against Molly last night and I believe it's the most sound option we have at the moment. It appears to be gaining support, whether that's because people agree with me or because it's an easy bandwagon has yet to be judged.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Chagan wrote:
    For any reason other than the ones I suggested?

You've a pretty comprehensive list of reasons!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It looks like it's the closest to a random vote so far. I see votes pledged for Dazz, Xara, Neurotic, gufc.

Chaos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Chagan wrote: »
    - Mick is Beetlejuice and we assume to be one of the vampires

- Cases were put against GUFC, MrsFD, partyjungle and The Dazzler based on their post count coupled with "empty" posts.

- I've suggested a theory on Xaracatz (Post #1087). It's similar to the case put against Molly last night and I believe it's the most sound option we have at the moment. It appears to be gaining support, whether that's because people agree with me or because it's an easy bandwagon has yet to be judged.

Jeez - you really are out to get me! I explained the first one. The rest of my posts were pure trying to keep up and, also, I was excited to play with Tigger (that sounds weird.. :pac:). Look - whatever guys. But if you vote me out, you're losing a villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Thanks chagan... Just had a read it's better than my theory (I've nothing)... My vote is on xara for now unless I see something else in the next 10 minutes

• Advertisement

The more I read Chagan's post the more suspicious I am of Xara. As Chagan pointed out - it's quite similar to Molly but it's just not as convincing.

Changed to xara

Changed to xara

Any chance you can do one of your 'post history' jobs on Xara? In 5 mins?

I'd do it but it'd take me ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

How many of team evil are left?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm also curious as to why Barney is considering voting for me again :(

I said that you were still one of my suspects, but less so today. I'm still only going on that post you made in response to Nopeare I think yesterday, so not much but I'm not sure on most fronts. I won't be voting for you today. Your coming across as more of a villager to me today, especially since I've mentioned you twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Have put a vote in for Xara as it seems to be consensus. Sorry, serious traffic tonight and I'm just home! I've speed read the last page, hasn't been much I don't think, votes seem all over the place.

The confusion earlier today fécked us up rightly. And the lunatic presumably turns at 10pm so more confusion then. We need to get our act together tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I know I can't edit but I dislike getting your/you're wrong. So I'll address it here - the above was meant to be "You're coming across..."

crosstownk wrote:
    Any chance you can do one of your 'post history' jobs on Xara? In 5 mins?

crosstownk wrote:
    I'd do it but it'd take me ages.

I'll try, she has 31 posts I'll go as fast.as I can

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am quoting this as I think it was missed in the madness of the thread today.
    I still see no meaningful contributions from either poster, it's like they are really doing their best to stay under the radar.

I meant to get back to this but I didn't get home in time. I'm still super suspicious of these.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Well this is a game where you're better off not posting. Was only trying to help. :(

I'll try, she has 31 posts I'll go as fast.as I can

Not toworry, dottie - it was tall ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Lynch form closed.

Very, very close so just rechecking and will report back toot-sweet.

damn it too late... this is onl page one of four!!
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    This isn't the friendly village from round 1! Anybody cutting hay / pumpkins?

Anyway, the seer role is diminished a lot this time, 'cause three roles will be revealed incorrectly. And then people's roles may change if they get converted. The hero will die if he protects a victim. The Shining will learn tonight who the seer is.

Do we start off with one demon and one vampire and they have to convert, or is there a demon and vampire team already?
    I'd think not a seer or priest, as they'd be missing out on "gos" if they were either. Could even be some new role. I'm guessing it's a bad one, but I'm suspicious of this round! :pac:
    Candyman...
    Sure you're not a lunatic. You're just hopping mad.
    Sure you're not a lunatic. You're just hopping mad.
    But that's so boring!!

Agreed we need to figure Dr. Acula out. And we don't know anything tonight anyway. A bit of blind luck and with the Seer also being lucky, and we could get a mega-advantage quite early on.
    Yah - I'm just being optimistic. :pac: 'Cause otherwise we're gonna be overrun with vampires. And they suck.. :p
    Listen to the man. He has 1,924,225 posts. :D:D:pac:
    Listen to the man. He has 1,924,225 posts. :D:D:pac:
    I think Max is a villager. Just purely for this meme!
    I'd be open to looking at one low poster vs one high poster - with reasons. That's the problem in this game - people aren't posting because they are paranoid - whether they're good or bad. There's even loads of people viewing the thread, but not so much posting.

Otherwise, go with Tigger.
    Haha - could be either... :pac:

Nah - I meant go with your suggestion.
    Think about Tigger is he's good (in a game playing sense). So, unless he's Dracula - in which case God help us all - he'll be looking to out baddies as well as goodies I reckon. Keep on with a healthy dose of suspicion as said.

But if he's Dracula we're fcked!
    Ok - that's very true. The vampires have a real disadvantage on that. If any vampire is tracked then the lot of them are wiped out.
    The Seer isn't so useful though, as three of their peeks are going to be wrong. And one of those wrong ones (Sam) would mean we lose the Hero if he gets lynched.

F5 F5 F5!

F5 F5 F5!

I think even Sully is confused at this stage!

• Advertisement

F5 F5 F5!

Try Alt-F4

crosstownk wrote: »
    I think even Sully is confused at this stage!

Nope. Just wanted to be 100% sure. There was a switch by a player and I needed to confirm the vote before posting.

But here we are.

Lynch 2
    Poor old GUFC21. Tried their best to defend themselves, but the pitchforks were ready. Went down with a fight to be fair.

Onto more pressing matters. As you may know, the game mod is a scientist and she did genetic analysis of all of the players. Turns out that Sam and Dean both have the hero gene! So good news village - you have your hero back!

(The hero returns after the untimely modkill of innocent shane).

But it turns out that when the lunatic woke up and checked their blood tests that Dracula was their brother, which can only mean one thing: a vampire is alive. The vampire has limited bites so can only convert one player.

RIP Gufc21

How much confusion can we take?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Didn't think I would get back on. So GUF went, hopefully we will find out he was a baddie.

Now we have a bit of protection is it worth the seer or exorcist coming out and be protected and then changing them about?

Ok so Shane has been modkilled.

I have a mod question - So, whoever Sam was now is Dean? Does he just additionally get Dean's powers or are his replaced. I.e. will our new hero appear evil to the seer. This is important.

One more vampire on the loose, with the power to convert one more.

Didn't think I would get back on. So GUF went, hopefully we will find out he was a baddie.

Now we have a bit of protection is it worth the seer or exorcist coming out and be protected and then changing them about?

Not convinced he was. May have been a bad lynch.

Have doubts over the exorcist emerging.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

So my reading is Shane is mod killed GUFC lynched,

we've a hero again which can a mod confirm if seer checked will now show as good? Instead of previously a mis read of evil? If already checked will this information be reissued?

I'm assuming Mick was Dracula as that's why they're getting one more convert.. So one vamp now the lunatic is a vamp and one convert to come so potential 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

If they come out could they still be converted to the dark side though? And their power used for evil?

Clarification
    Sam appears as evil but maintains all of Deans roles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Not convinced he was. May have been a bad lynch.

Have doubts over the exorcist emerging.

He has to at some point so we know where we are for sure with all the deaths. We have the trainee so we will still have one. We get loads of info once they are out on thread. They get protected so we get info for the next morning and the lynch before they get killed themselves then the apprentice takes over.

Surely it will work for us?

Unless the Seer has anything that can help there is really no need for them to come out till they do.

Advertisement