Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

cee_jay wrote: »
    If they come out could they still be converted to the dark side though? And their power used for evil?

But surely the other side will want them dead then. But I get what you are saying, maybe some info will be tainted if they get converted.

But there is only one conversion left for them to do though? maybe after that we are safer?

Hubby back from walking dog so logging off again lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Nopeare wrote: »
    So my reading is Shane is mod killed GUFC lynched,

we've a hero again which can a mod confirm if seer checked will now show as good? Instead of previously a mis read of evil? If already checked will this information be reissued?

I'm assuming Mick was Dracula as that's why they're getting one more convert.. So one vamp now the lunatic is a vamp and one convert to come so potential 3?

First part, I agree we need this answer. Does Sam now show as good? If the seer has already checked him will they get an update?

The second part, there's also a theory that Tigger might have been Dracula and that they were down to 0 before the lunatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Here's the dead list:
    • Quickbeam (unknown)
    • Tigger (unknown)
    • Molly (demon - Carrie)
    • Y0sserian (demon - The Thing)
    • Tritium (likely Dean)
    • Digital Solitude (unknown)
    • MickJaguar (vampire)
    • GUFC (unknown)
    • Shane (modkilled)

Left playing:
    • mahamageehad
    • A neurotic
    • Uriel.
    • The_Valeyard
    • Maximus Alexander
    • partyjungle
    • dottie_lottie
    • Stoogie
    • Barney92
    • cee_jay
    • Xaracatz
    • Nopeare
    • MrsFlushdraw
    • The Dazzler
    • Chagan
    • Crosstownk

Also it was dinner time while I was mulling over the Xara issue and I never got to change my vote. Hope there was more than one vote in it, because I would have preferred Xara in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Also it was dinner time while I was mulling over the Xara issue and I never got to change my vote. Hope there was more than one vote in it, because I would have preferred Xara in the end.

Ok - well can whoever just track me then please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Also it was dinner time while I was mulling over the Xara issue

Thinking with your stomach :P

Priorities, Max!

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ok - well can whoever just track me then please?

Why? Weird thing to ask for if you're a villager.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

sullivlo wrote: »

Lynch 2
    Poor old GUFC21. Tried their best to defend themselves, but the pitchforks were ready. Went down with a fight to be fair.

Onto more pressing matters. As you may know, the game mod is a scientist and she did genetic analysis of all of the players. Turns out that Sam and Dean both have the hero gene! So good news village - you have your hero back!

(The hero returns after the untimely modkill of innocent shane).

But it turns out that when the lunatic woke up and checked their blood tests that Dracula was their brother, which can only mean one thing: a vampire is alive. The vampire has limited bites so can only convert one player.

RIP Gufc21

I wouldn't mind some clarification if mods would be so kind:

1) So are we to take from this that Dean being given hero powers is to compensate for a villager being modkilled?

2) Is this a new mechanic for vampires generally or has the lunatic awoken into a new 'class' of vampire/a new vampire role? If they convert a player can that player then convert one more, etc?

I see it that GUFC was lynched and the lunatic role is now a vampire.

Why? Weird thing to ask for if you're a villager.

Because I really didn't enjoy being accused tonight.

• Advertisement

So what will 'tracking' you achieve?

So you, as a villager, would rather the seer use tonight's check on you to save your skin, rather than hunting down bad guys? That doesn't wash at all.

A Neurotic wrote: »

1) So are we to take from this that Dean being given hero powers is to compensate for a villager being modkilled?

2) Is this a new mechanic for vampires generally or has the lunatic awoken into a new 'class' of vampire/a new vampire role? If they convert a player can that player then convert one more, etc?

On 2. - only Dracula could convert. The lunatic has one conversion.

So you, as a villager, would rather the seer use tonight's check on you to save your skin, rather than hunting down bad guys? That doesn't wash at all.
    Agreed. Even more suss now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

if you're lucifer you'll show as good so tracking won't actually help the village

if you're lucifer you'll show as good so tracking won't actually help the village

Maybe you're onto something.

Ok - yeah - sorry. I was trying to save my own skin. Weird the way everything turned this evening. I'll go through posts and put up my own thoughts on people tomorrow (it's late here.).

I think we have a lot to learn by the priest coming forward now and being protected tonight. The dead list is quite long and we need solid info. Would anyone object to that? I know traditionally we wait until 10am to do role reveals but then there's a chance we lose the priest. Keeping him safe tonight would guarantee we also get to know the morning bodies.

The only part where this could go wrong is if the priest has been turned already.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Maybe you're onto something.

Ugh. I give up - this game is headmelting!!

Ok - yeah - sorry. I was trying to save my own skin. Weird the way everything turned this evening. I'll go through posts and put up my own thoughts on people tomorrow (it's late here.).

I'd say the only way you'll dig yourself out at this stage is if you can find a more convincing Lucofer than yourself. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

A Neurotic wrote: »

Sam being given hero status because Shane was modkilled. Shane was a villager so it didn't seem fair.

The lunatic can convert one player only. That converted player can not convert further players.

I think we have a lot to learn by the priest coming forward now and being protected tonight. The dead list is quite long and we need solid info. Would anyone object to that? I know traditionally we wait until 10am to do role reveals but then there's a chance we lose the priest. Keeping him safe tonight would guarantee we also get to know the morning bodies.

The only part where this could go wrong is if the priest has been turned already.

If the priest is going to come forward then a 09:59:59 reveal is best. Better chance of keeping the priest for a further day and also the option of protection the following night.

I'd say the only way you'll dig yourself out at this stage is if you can find a more convincing Lucofer than yourself. Good luck.

Why are you so after me? Should I suggest you?

Jaysus - I'm lovely in RL. :pac:

Bit weird to see this coming from an experienced head like yourself. You know well that if the priest posts at 10 (NOT 9:59) they will get their info out before they die.

sullivlo wrote: »

The lunatic can convert one player only. That converted player can not convert further players.

From this can we assume that Dracula is dead?

Why are you so after me? Should I suggest you?

Jaysus - I'm lovely in RL. :pac:

By all means suggest me if you think I'm bad and can make a case for it! But to be honest, threatening me for being suspicious of you only makes you even more suspicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Interested to see how the votes spread out in the end. It got a bit hectic in here near the deadline.

crosstownk wrote: »
    If the priest is going to come forward then a 09:59:59 reveal is best. Better chance of keeping the priest for a further day and also the option of protection the following night.
    Is there anything to stop the hero protecting the same person every night? Just says that they have to pick a player in the rules, doesn't say it always has to be a different one.
    Bit weird to see this coming from an experienced head like yourself. You know well that if the priest posts at 10 (NOT 9:59) they will get their info out before they die.
    As above, the priest can potentially be protected two nights in a row? Maybe even three! It's not that they can't get their info out, I know they can post at 10 on the button, I've done that myself. If the priest comes out now we are guaranteed to have the priest in the morning to read the one or two bodies we find. We are also guaranteed the priest for the evening lynch. That's a lot of bodies on top of their existing info. That's only if the Hero knows who to protect.

Now, if the hero already knows who the priest is, fair enough. No need to come out. Otherwise there is a good chance of losing the priest tomorrow morn. Yeah they'll be able to get us the info we have gained until now but we're potentially losing reads on the morning bodies and the afternoon lynch victim.

By all means suggest me if you think I'm bad and can make a case for it! But to be honest, threatening me for being suspicious of you only makes you even more suspicious.

That's disingenuous. You're throwing around suspicions left, right and centre. Not just against me. I think that - in itself - is cause for concern. I think maybe you were turned.

• Advertisement

MOD, can you clarify if hero can protect the same person multiple days in a row?

Advertisement