Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

At this point, the seer should have had two checks right? Unless they've got guaranteed names, they should stay quiet.

Well, I'd the Priest does know a good deal Of The list, his/herself included and the seer could possibly have two good names, it could out us in an excellent position. Just depends on the odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I'm not sure what you're asking or what point you're making? Obviously a villager doesn't WANT to die, but their life is less important than limited, valuable commodities like seer checks.

I'd rather be murdered by the baddies than lynched and If rather be lynched than seer checked.

The vampires or zombies win when they match the number of villagers. The fewer villagers there are - the easier this is. You know this!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Coming round to your way of thinking Mahama. We could be shagged if either Sam or the priest were shifted though. We will need to take nothing as gospel.

Rethinking this a tiny bit. I assumed that Sam hadn't been turned as if he had then giving him the hero power would have been no advantage to team village. I hadn't considered the possibility that the mods would give the hero role to a turned player. Still seems unlikely, in the interests of balance. We'd have lost a villager (Shane) plus baddies get an advantage (hero power).

However, if Sam has already been turned my plan goes to shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Xaracatz wrote: »
    The vampires or zombies win when they match the number of villagers. The fewer villagers there are - the easier this is. You know this!?!

Yes. That's why it's important to find the bad guys before we are all dead. I can't believe I'm indulging you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Yes. That's why it's important to find the bad guys before we are all dead. I can't believe I'm indulging you.

You're a more experienced player. And you are "indulging" me. Why? You're guilty as anything.

Ok - I'm out. And you're going to write some rebuttal. But - Max - you've put the effort in. And I just want to be in the game - and I should have stayed quiet, but I want to play.

I don't trust Max.

G'night. :)

• Advertisement

Any chance of getting the votes Sulli?

Also, props for including the scientist thing! ;)

Rethinking this a tiny bit. I assumed that Sam hadn't been turned as if he had then giving him the hero power would have been no advantage to team village. I hadn't considered the possibility that the mods would give the hero role to a turned player. Still seems unlikely, in the interests of balance. We'd have lost a villager (Shane) plus baddies get an advantage (hero power).

However, if Sam has already been turned my plan goes to shít.

There's also the risk that even if the priest is alive and still on our side, and Sam is still on our side, that the priest comes out and Sam doesn't see any of this before 10.

On the whole I still think it's probably safer for the priest to come out at 10 and we go from there tbh.

There's also the risk that even if the priest is alive and still on our side, and Sam is still on our side, that the priest comes out and Sam doesn't see any of this before 10.

On the whole I still think it's probably safer for the priest to come out at 10 and we go from there tbh.

Yeah, to be honest I didn't think it would go so deathly quiet in here so quick. I maintain it was a great theory. If I don't last the night, this is likely the reason why.

Ok, sure I'll just talk away to myself in here.
    Upon reviewing the thread, I believe that we have one vampire (previously lunatic) to worry about. They have also got 1 conversion. I doubt they get a kill as well as they are currently alone. There are two demons - one original Lucifer that the seer can't see, and one new convertee today that was shapeshifted into. Mike Myers still floating around too. So currently 4 baddies, potentially 5 tomorrow morning if they miss each other. 4 baddies out of 16 players, 1 in every 4. That's worryingly high.

I think lynching gufc was a mistake and we should have lynched Xara. The evidence was based on gut feeling and Mick's accusation which shouldn't have held weight coz he's a known vampire. Based on Chagan's post earlier, plus the fact that Xara has called me out three times for now reason with no evidence, makes me completely suspicious. I think we came so close to getting her tonight and she should be top of the lynch pile tomorrow.

Others that I'm incredibly suspicious of: Dazzler, MrsFD, Barney and Partyjungle.
    I know I'm putting a target on my head by picking out those few, but at least my thoughts are out there in case I don't get on tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sorry villagers. I fell asleep. Lynch results:

- GUFC (8): Barney, Max, Stoogie, daz, a neurotic, mrsfd, xara, uriel

- Xaracats (7): party jungle, Valeyard, nopeare, chagan, dottie, maha, crosstown

- daz (1): cee jay

- a neurotic (1): gufc

Vampire will get one convert. They can choose a kill OR convert tonight. If they kill tonight they keep their convert; if they convert tonight they can only kill from now on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

This would make them invincible?
    Coming round to your way of thinking Mahama. We could be shagged if either Sam or the priest were shifted though. We will need to take nothing as gospel.
    You and Manana are sounded bit like your trying to flush out seer/priest. While trying to create suspicion.

That may not be your intention. But it's coming across that way.

I have been saying in my posts last night about the priest coming out now we have Sam to protect.

There is no way that the mods would have given us Shane for a new fancy Sam if he had been converted. He is on our side for sure, for now.
    The chance of them hitting Sam for the convert is pretty slim so it should be fine. We will know pretty quick if it happens anyway.

If Sam was converted and the priest was out. He would kill the priest that night anyway as he wont be protecting them, prob himself since the team is a bit low on folks.

The demon team are separate from this and have no idea who the vamp is anyway so it would be total luck if they went for Sam to find out he was protected. They would click pretty quick that Sam had been converted and then they would kill the priest if Sam had left them alive.
    Ok, sure I'll just talk away to myself in here.
    Upon reviewing the thread, I believe that we have one vampire (previously lunatic) to worry about. They have also got 1 conversion. I doubt they get a kill as well as they are currently alone. There are two demons - one original Lucifer that the seer can't see, and one new convertee today that was shapeshifted into. Mike Myers still floating around too. So currently 4 baddies, potentially 5 tomorrow morning if they miss each other. 4 baddies out of 16 players, 1 in every 4. That's worryingly high.

I think lynching gufc was a mistake and we should have lynched Xara. The evidence was based on gut feeling and Mick's accusation which shouldn't have held weight coz he's a known vampire. Based on Chagan's post earlier, plus the fact that Xara has called me out three times for now reason with no evidence, makes me completely suspicious. I think we came so close to getting her tonight and she should be top of the lynch pile tomorrow.

Others that I'm incredibly suspicious of: Dazzler, MrsFD, Barney and Partyjungle.
    I know I'm putting a target on my head by picking out those few, but at least my thoughts are out there in case I don't get on tomorrow morning!

I have no idea how I have managed to appear on your list. I think I have been trying to help village the whole time and not done anything at all!

The only thing I did was agree I was a bit suss about you and you point the finger back. Standard ww play!

I have no idea how I have managed to appear on your list. I think I have been trying to help village the whole time and not done anything at all!

The only thing I did was agree I was a bit suss about you and you point the finger back. Standard ww play!

To be fair it was more what you hadn't done, you've been super quiet this game, among a few others. Maybe you're busy, maybe you're not.

In light of the fact that Uriel didn't vote, I am now swapping you out with him for now.

Current top 5:
    Xaracatz, Dazzler, Uriel., Barney and Partyjungle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

In light of the fact that Uriel didn't vote, I am now swapping you out with him for now.

Thats interesting, I missed that she/he posted a bit yesterday too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

To be fair it was more what you hadn't done, you've been super quiet this game, among a few others. Maybe you're busy, maybe you're not.

Current top 5:

Where are you getting that from?

Uriel. wrote:

Sorry I jumped on that while half asleep without reading back. I checked back and saw your vote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Current top 5:

About time someone thought it was me, it's nice to feel included :). Up until now only crosstownk mentioned me and that was because I voted for them. Admittedly that's partially my fault for not posting a huge amount. I'd agree with three of your other suspicions, not Uriel. though who I reckon is fine. I was the one who changed vote yesterday, having voted for partyjungle I changed to gufc in the evening.

Uriel. wrote: »

Sorry completely my bad!!! I didn't write you down this morning on my list!!

Barney92 wrote:
    About time someone thought it was me, it's nice to feel included . Up until now only crosstownk mentioned me and that was because I voted for them. Admittedly that's partially my fault for not posting a huge amount. I'd agree with three of your other suspicions, not Uriel. though who I reckon is fine. I was the one who changed vote yesterday, having voted for partyjungle I changed to gufc in the evening.

Maybe its wishful thinking that no one suspects you, since you revealed your evil mastermindedness in game 3!

Really annoyed now that I didn't switch to Xara in time. Sorry guys.

Barney92 wrote: »
    About time someone thought it was me, it's nice to feel included :). Up until now only crosstownk mentioned me and that was because I voted for them. Admittedly that's partially my fault for not posting a huge amount. I'd agree with three of your other suspicions, not Uriel. though who I reckon is fine. I was the one who changed vote yesterday, having voted for partyjungle I changed to gufc in the evening.

I know, i thought people would be more suspicious of you given your master play last game but who knows! You're on my list for posting a low amount, not a lot of villager points in afraid. I'm pulling Uriel from my list for now coz that was based on my mistake. Flushdraw I need to review again.

• Advertisement

Maybe its wishful thinking that no one suspects you, since you revealed your evil mastermindedness in game 3!

To be fair I followed a plan set out by a someone else last time. It is wishful thinking that no one would suspect me, however I knew that was likely to end at some stage. Wishful thinking that would've actually helped the village in this case though.

I know, i thought people would be more suspicious of you given your master play last game but who knows! You're on my list for posting a low amount, not a lot of villager points in afraid. I'm pulling Uriel from my list for now coz that was based on my mistake. Flushdraw I need to review again.

That's fair. And on top of that I didn't even vote for either of the two baddies on day 1, assuming Tigger was also evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

At least you got your dinner!

From what I can see this morning it looks like Xara is prime candidate for tonight's lynch unless the 10am kill changes things.

She's very suspect - both before and after last nights lynch - she soesn't seem to have the village spirit which makes me think she's a different agenda.

I regret not changing too, but I wasn't able to logon much last night so had to get my vote in early.

Depending on what happens at munch time, Xara is the main contender for a lynch tonight.

Sorry completely my bad!!! I didn't write you down this morning on my list!!

that's ok, you're forgiven...:P

Fairly happy to vote Xara again tonight. His/her defense of Max's questioning hasn't been airtight enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Just a quick thought because I'm in work and want to get this in incase I get killed. If Xara is lucifer I think Max may be the shapeshifter. Being this suspicious of her but not voting for her is strange. Xara also accused him of being turned during their exchange (don't have time to find it now) which might have been an attempt to clear her should he be found out.

Let's wait for the maul then make a plan. I think if we've a clear lynch suspect for tonight, we need to start seeing who has changed their behaviour (shapeshifter) and try to suss out the lunatic and convertee. Mike has been evil since the start so we know what we're looking for there but the lunatic didn't know what team they'd end up on so their behaviour may have changed. Same for the shapeshifter, they were likely team village before.

Chagan wrote: »
    Just a quick thought because I'm in work and want to get this in incase I get killed. If Xara is lucifer I think Max may be the shapeshifter. Being this suspicious of her but not voting for her is strange. Xara also accused him of being turned during their exchange (don't have time to find it now) which might have been an attempt to clear her should he be found out.

Don't see the logic in it. Why would I come out vocally against her at all if we were teammates? I could easily have made a case for leaving my vote on Gufc, there'd have been no need.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Current top 5:

Busy for sure! on top of my 3 kids and running back and forth for school bus, and homework and dinner and ballet class and catechism class as a normal timetable we are dog sitting a huge Chow Chow! this takes 2 more hours out my day.

Really wish we could extend the clock lol.

So today I will be out for a good bit as they dont teach the catechism in school in Malta since the education system fell out with government and church and we have to travel for classes, utter balls it is! as it is after school

/rant over

So yes, I am a busy lady!

I do expect to get on peoples radar as I was around more last time as the schools only went back 4 weeks ago! I would not be playing the game if I didn't.
    I am not a baddie 100% but we will only find that out once I am dead.

Advertisement