Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Oh and I started watching The Walking Dead and only on Season 1 ep 4 today haha so will be binge watching this in between so not on the forum all the time.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Good morning everyone. Hope most of you slept well and haven’t been converted or murdered.

Just in case Death shall follow me soon I must reveal to you some very important and life changing information. I will make you laugh, cry, change your life.

I must come forward for my glorious role as The Exorcist. I have seen a lot of unusual dead bodies in the past few days and this is what I have discovered.
    quickbeam was a villager

Molly was Carrie

Tigger was Dracula

Yosser was The Thing

Digital Solitude was The Shining

Tritirm was Dean
    Shane was modkilled
    MickJag was beetlejuice , a vampire converted by Count Tiggula.
    GUFC was a villager

So, make of that as you will. Do not trust anyone. May the Apprentice take over upon my death. Be wary of the low and high posters.

I SUSPECT the following people:
    Mahamageehad (has a role, not sure what though)
    A neurotic
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard (The exorcist, all round pretty cool dude, much better than Tigger)
    Maximus Alexander (has a role, not sure what, needs further investigation)
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz (strongly believe this should be the lynch for tonight)
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushdraw
    The Dazzler
    Chagan
    Crosstownk

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I know, i thought people would be more suspicious of you given your master play last game but who knows! You're on my list for posting a low amount, not a lot of villager points in afraid. I'm pulling Uriel from my list for now coz that was based on my mistake. Flushdraw I need to review again.

I think she's suspect too I posted a full list of her game posts yesterday and unless I missed something she's yet to comment. Combined with the content of those posts and her low posting relative to the last game she's on my list

I SUSPECT the following people: Mahamageehad (has a role, not sure what though) A neurotic Uriel. The_Valeyard (The exorcist, all round pretty cool dude, much better than Tigger) Maximus Alexander (has a role, not sure what, needs further investigation) partyjungle dottie_lottie Stoogie Barney92 cee_jay Xaracatz (strongly believe this should be the lynch for tonight) Nopeare MrsFlushdraw The Dazzler Chagan Crosstownk

Was digi defending any one poster?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Digi was the shining, interesting.
    I also love that Tig chose to convert Mick immediately bahahaha bffs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

End of night 3

The village awoke, unsure of the state of play after the craziness of yesterday. The Valeyard was standing shouting at people that he's the exorcist and he started listing off a load of people. But by the time he made his revelation, the vampires and the demons had made their decision.

The vampires boldly decided to kill Maximus Alexander, whilst the demons opted for Chagan.

The lynch form will re-open shortly. Stay tuned for todays activities.

IM ALIVE

RIP Max and Chagan, you were on my certain villagers list. Vale can you read their roles?

So tonight we will have one demon kill, one Mike kill and one vampire kill or conversion. 4 bad guys left (unless they were one of today's two bodies?)

I think she's suspect too I posted a full list of her game posts yesterday and unless I missed something she's yet to comment. Combined with the content of those posts and her low posting relative to the last game she's on my list

If you are talking about me you need to take me off ignore as I posted twice lol. And I am not apologising for not posting as I am just a busy person :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Taking bets on first game that Valeyard doesn't get a role. I'm going for January 2096. :D

Had you sussed Vale based on you multiple times mentioning you thought Tigger was a baddy and your unusual quietness. Glad none of the baddies picked up on it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Good morning everyone. Hope most of you slept well and haven’t been converted or murdered.

Just in case Death shall follow me soon I must reveal to you some very important and life changing information. I will make you laugh, cry, change your life.

I must come forward for my glorious role as The Exorcist. I have seen a lot of unusual dead bodies in the past few days and this is what I have discovered.
    quickbeam was a villager

Molly was Carrie

Tigger was Dracula

Yosser was The Thing

Digital Solitude was The Shining

Tritirm was Dean
    Shane was modkilled
    MickJag was beetlejuice , a vampire converted by Count Tiggula.
    GUFC was a villager

So, make of that as you will. Do not trust anyone. May the Apprentice take over upon my death. Be wary of the low and high posters.

I SUSPECT the following people:
    Mahamageehad (has a role, not sure what though)
    A neurotic
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard (The exorcist, all round pretty cool dude, much better than Tigger)
    Maximus Alexander (has a role, not sure what, needs further investigation)
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz (strongly believe this should be the lynch for tonight)
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushdraw
    The Dazzler
    Chagan
    Crosstownk

:P
    I knew you were the exorcist especially after Mick said Tigger was Dracula.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Taking bets on first game that Valeyard doesn't get a role. I'm going for January 2096. :D

Had you sussed Vale based on you multiple times mentioning you thought Tigger was a baddy and your unusual quietness. Glad none of the baddies picked up on it!

Aren't you dead? Or do we have another speaker from beyond the grave?

Digi was the shining, interesting.
    I also love that Tig chose to convert Mick immediately bahahaha bffs!

Bffs?

Guys I need to give my attention to work this morning as I've been pretty non productive the last 2 days and need to pull my socks up

Parting thought, maybe the seer should peek vale to confirm he hasn't been turned?

Max and Chagan were confirmed villagers, no special roles.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Bffs?

Best friends forevers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Barney92 wrote: »
    Aren't you dead? Or do we have another speaker from beyond the grave?
    Nah, Max really is dead. He just clicked reply a bit too late.

For now, there's no dead people talking in the thread.

Max had his eyes squarely on Xara. It would be a prudent kill by the baddies to take Max out to frame Xara for the lynch. I think we should lynch Xara regardless of this morning's outcome unless we have something better to go on.

Guys I need to give my attention to work this morning as I've been pretty non productive the last 2 days and need to pull my socks up

Parting thought, maybe the seer should peek vale to confirm he hasn't been turned?
    I wouldn't waste a peek. I've been watching him since I figured he was the priest and I don't think he's been turned. Always good to stay suspicious but I'd use the peek on someone we're not sure on. Dazzler maybe? Suspicious as fèck with his low post count.

Wow Chagin I am surprised with. With Max I thought he was actually a good villager that may have been on the dark side. Waiting to hear!

I knew Tigger was bad, so glad I said that. I think my posts prove I am def not team vampire and do we actually have any demons left at this rate? with the exorcist posting the list?

We are doing amazingly well considering I thought we were screwed when I saw the rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

If Vale is correct and hasn't been converted then that's 3 villagers gone in quick succession. Not good.

Max and Chagan were confirmed villagers, no special roles.

Ok good. I knew Chagan was a villager based on one or two posts, thought Max might have been the seer though.

Can't have been, tigger was drac and only got one -Mick
    New Vamp didn't turn they killed either Max or chagan, that's right isn't it?

Wow Chagin I am surprised with. With Max I thought he was actually a good villager that may have been on the dark side. Waiting to hear!

I knew Tigger was bad, so glad I said that. I think my posts prove I am def not team vampire and do we actually have any demons left at this rate? with the exorcist posting the list?

We are doing amazingly well considering I thought we were screwed when I saw the rules.

To be fair you could have been team vamp and not known but that's pedantry as I have no reason to suspect you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

With all the focus on Xara, I think we are missing some major clues on this thread. While I am unsure of Xara's loyalties, I am almost 100% confident that Dazz is evil.
    Given that I survived the night, and I was the only one to vote for him last night, I would suspect that he is Mike.
    Go with Xara if you wish, but please heed this message.
    Mike has another kill tonight, I will be dead tomorrow as a result (and I am on the side of the village).

With all the focus on Xara, I think we are missing some major clues on this thread. While I am unsure of Xara's loyalties, I am almost 100% confident that Dazz is evil.
    Given that I survived the night, and I was the only one to vote for him last night, I would suspect that he is Mike.
    Mike has another kill tonight, I will be dead tomorrow as a result (and I am on the side of the village).

^^ Such an important post, Boards even posted it twice for me :)

Stoogie wrote: »
    Can't have been, tigger was drac and only got one -Mick
    New Vamp didn't turn they killed either Max or chagan, that's right isn't it?

Not correct, could have been shapeshifted into.

So left we have 14 players:
    me
    A Neurotic
    Uriel
    The_Valeyard (priest)
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushDraw
    The Dazzler
    Crosstownk

Of those, 4 bad guys - 2 demons (one original, one shapeshifted), 1 vampire (was the lunatic) and Mike. The vampire has a choice of convert or kill tonight.

We've lost a few villagers but (taking myself and Vale out) we have a 4 in 12 chance of hitting a baddie, that's 33%. Not bad odds. Of those left I have a fair idea of who some of our roled villagers are so actually the odds are much higher. Maybe we should split the difference to increase our chances - Sam to protect priest, Xaracatz to be lynched, Seer to check someone and VH to follow someone different? Maybe we could give ideas for targets to the seer and VH?

Mike is back in action tonight so 3 possible kills or 2 kills and a convert if there's no crossover.

cee_jay wrote: »

Ok if you say it twice it must be true.

• Advertisement

Not correct, could have been shapeshifted into.

So left we have 14 players:
    me
    A Neurotic
    Uriel
    The_Valeyard (priest)
    partyjungle
    dottie_lottie
    Stoogie
    Barney
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    Nopeare
    MrsFlushDraw
    The Dazzler
    Crosstownk

Of those, 4 bad guys - 2 demons (one original, one shapeshifted), 1 vampire (was the lunatic) and Mike. The vampire has a choice of convert or kill tonight.

We've lost a few villagers but (taking myself and Vale out) we have a 4 in 12 chance of hitting a baddie, that's 33%. Not bad odds. Of those left I have a fair idea of who some of our roled villagers are so actually the odds are much higher. Maybe we should split the difference to increase our chances - Sam to protect priest, Xaracatz to be lynched, Seer to check someone and VH to follow someone different? Maybe we could give ideas for targets to the seer and VH?

Mike is back in action tonight so 3 possible kills or 2 kills and a convert if there's no crossover.
    Do we not get a husk if shapeshifter moves?

Advertisement