Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

cee_jay wrote: »
    With all the focus on Xara, I think we are missing some major clues on this thread. While I am unsure of Xara's loyalties, I am almost 100% confident that Dazz is evil.
    Given that I survived the night, and I was the only one to vote for him last night, I would suspect that he is Mike.
    Go with Xara if you wish, but please heed this message.
    Mike has another kill tonight, I will be dead tomorrow as a result (and I am on the side of the village).

I agree with you on Dazz. Happy to swap to Dazz. Maybe seer could check Xara tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Stoogie wrote: »
    Ok if you say it twice it must be true.

I'm just afraid it's going to take the death of another villager for people to listen to what I am saying.

Do we not get a husk if shapeshifter moves?
    We did, that husk was y0sser. When y0sser died yesterday morning, the shapeshifted moved into someone else so that someone is now a demon. They would have started as a regular player. We haven't found them, so they're still active. It's possible that the shapeshifted shifted into Vale. Now, I actually don't believe that as I said above but just wanted to point out that it could have happened.

There is only one convert active, that's the shapeshifter. There are no vampire converts, we killed them. There is one new vampire (was the lunatic) who has the power to convert one person but they can choose to convert OR kill and yesterday they chose kill.

I'm just afraid it's going to take the death of another villager for people to listen to what I am saying.

Vote locked in for Dazz, sorry you've been shouted over! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

We did, that husk was y0sser. When y0sser died yesterday morning, the shapeshifted moved into someone else so that someone is now a demon. They would have started as a regular player. We haven't found them, so they're still active. It's possible that the shapeshifted shifted into Vale. Now, I actually don't believe that as I said above but just wanted to point out that it could have happened.

There is only one convert active, that's the shapeshifter. There are no vampire converts, we killed them. There is one new vampire (was the lunatic) who has the power to convert one person but they can choose to convert OR kill and yesterday they chose kill.
    Get you so vale might theoretically be the thing. Are we pretending we don't know who the seer is ?

• Advertisement

Get you so vale might theoretically be the thing. Are we pretending we don't know who the seer is ?

Yeah but I'll eat my hat if he is. Been watching him since I realized he's the priest and he's been super helpful.

I don't know who the seer is although I have two prime candidates in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

The seer is not super important right now, the exorcist and apprentice are. UNLESS the seer has ground breaking info for us.

I have no thoughts on the seer. But going by the fact that Tigger played his roel the same as he played thee seer role it could be anyone of us.

Yeah but I'll eat my hat if he is. Been watching him since I realized he's the priest and he's been super helpful.

I don't know who the seer is although I have two prime candidates in mind.

Yeah I spotted him as well. That's why I'm sure he's on our side, he said Tigger before yosser shifted so that's true anyway and I believe him now.

The seer is not super important right now, the exorcist and apprentice are. UNLESS the seer has ground breaking info for us.

I have no thoughts on the seer. But going by the fact that Tigger played his roel the same as he played thee seer role it could be anyone of us.

I think tigger was still playing game 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

With all the focus on Xara, I think we are missing some major clues on this thread. While I am unsure of Xara's loyalties, I am almost 100% confident that Dazz is evil.
    Given that I survived the night, and I was the only one to vote for him last night, I would suspect that he is Mike.
    Go with Xara if you wish, but please heed this message.
    Mike has another kill tonight, I will be dead tomorrow as a result (and I am on the side of the village).

If what you're saying is true and your suspicions of Dazz are correct then that makes Dazz a worthy candidate for tonights lynch.

The thing is, going back through Dazz's posts (courtesy of Dottie). I can't see where the suspicion comes from. At the moment I find the eveidence against Xara to be stronger so I'd be inclined to vote Xara for the lynch - for now.

• Advertisement

So, I'm heading off for now, I'll check back at lunch if I get a chance with my Halloween costume shopping! :) Dazz for the lynch. Would be interested in hearing everyone's suspicions. I think Xara is still dodgy, if she's Lucifer there's no point in seer checking her I just realized. Anyone have thoughts on who the lunatic might be?

crosstownk wrote: »
    If what you're saying is true and your suspicions of Dazz are correct then that makes Dazz a worthy candidate for tonights lynch.

The thing is, going back through Dazz's posts (courtesy of Dottie). I can't see where the suspicion comes from. At the moment I find the eveidence against Xara to be stronger so I'd be inclined to vote Xara for the lynch - for now.

If you look at his posts to date, he has added nothing to the discussion at all. He has been flying under the radar completely, and just going along with the crowd to stay unnoticed.
    I asked him and partyjungle yesterday to put up an argument against them being lynched, and he didn't respond, at all, even though he was active on the thread since.
    I was the only person to vote for him in the lynch last night. If I am right, and putting my neck on the line here for him being evil, he is Mike and I will be dead tomorrow morning. So I think that will be proof enough.
    I am unsure about Xara. However, the seer can check her - but may get a wrong "see" if she is Lucifer.

Are all the other demons now gone then if Vale is right?
    Molly - Carrie
    Yoss - The Thing

On the vampire side, there are how many? If Xara is a vampire she should appear as evil to the seer.

I am convinced Dazz is Mike.
    And then there's the lunatic.

I'd say that I've found the game confusing so far. It's hard to make any sense of what has happened so far. Also difficult to follow on the phone version

Actually I think this was Dazz's defence to my claims last night.
    Again, very non committal. I have been following on the phone version from the start, and am just about able to keep up. And this is my first ever game. Yes it is confusing, but to have as minimal interaction as he has had, with very little input, it is very suspicious.
    He is Mike Myers. I have no doubt in my mind.

If you look at his posts to date, he has added nothing to the discussion at all. He has been flying under the radar completely, and just going along with the crowd to stay unnoticed.
    I asked him and partyjungle yesterday to put up an argument against them being lynched, and he didn't respond, at all, even though he was active on the thread since.

OK - I see where you're coming from. But the same (or very similar) could be said for partyjungle, could it not?

It could, and partyjungle is on my "watch" list. But at this stage, I am definitely more suspicious of Dazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

If required, game mods can activate speed mode which give extra kills and lynchs at the mods discretion.

Lynch form will close at 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Why the speed up?

I realised I'm fairly crap at this game missed loads... But then at least a good player like tig even messes up by outing Carrie this killing himself

Does that mean we will have an extra lynch today with another at 9pm?

[QUOTE=sullivlo;101467152

Lynch form will close at 4pm.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't suit my busy afternoon but it is what it is.

Will this also speed up subsequent kills & lynches? If so a rough schedule would be nice so I can plan work around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So is it Dazz then? i will need to get my vote in before i head out in 2 hours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Nopeare wrote: »
    Why the speed up?

I realised I'm fairly crap at this game missed loads... But then at least a good player like tig even messes up by outing Carrie this killing himself

bet it's cos the folks (read: backstards) in the dead room are complaining we're boring!!

MrsF I urge you to vote Dazz.
    I know some posters have bandied your name around as a possibility, but I believe you are on the side of good, and will support you not being lynched. But if Dazz (Mike) kills me tonight, I won't be here to support you.

Are we just going to forget about Xara?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

MrsF I urge you to vote Dazz.
    I know some posters have bandied your name around as a possibility, but I believe you are on the side of good, and will support you not being lynched. But if Dazz (Mike) kills me tonight, I won't be here to support you.

I was almost starting to think you were pushing Dazz to get any potential attention of yourself but you've done it so strongly now that I think it would be a strange move to pull if you were in fact a baddie, especially since no-one really suspects you (I think). I'd suspect baddies more of jumping on someone else's suggestion and adding slightly to the suspicion rather than really being the driver to get someone else lynched. It rarely works out for them, as suspicion will likely be on them if the accused is innocent. So you've ruled yourself into my good books at least, and are someway to convincing me to vote for Dazz as well.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I was almost starting to think you were pushing Dazz to get any potential attention of yourself but you've done it so strongly now that I think it would be a strange move to pull if you were in fact a baddie, especially since no-one really suspects you (I think). I'd suspect baddies more of jumping on someone else's suggestion and adding slightly to the suspicion rather than really being the driver to get someone else lynched. It rarely works out for them, as suspicion will likely be on them if the accused is innocent. So you've ruled yourself into my good books at least, and are someway to convincing me to vote for Dazz as well.
    I'm just convinced he is Mike and want to get the message out in case I am killed tomorrow

Are we just going to forget about Xara?

I certainly haven't forgotten about Xara - she's top of my list.

However, ceejay seems utterly convinced about Dazz. Either it's an odd move to give Xara a stay or execution or it is as Barney said. I think the former is unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Chagan argument on xara is the best I've read and still getting my vote

Tough call on speeding up the game, don't know if many people will see that and I'd say we could get a few missed votes. I'm sticking with Dazz as per Cee_jay. He's the lowest poster and has been unusually quiet.

Here's all 11 posts we've had by him so far, they are the definition of empty. Jokes with Tig, and some summary statements. He's never even attempted to accuse someone. He's never participated in the votes discussion. He's never done anything even remotely villagery.
    And it's on!
    Tigger. I don't get why you think you were protected.
    Wait. Was it one or two people who were killed this morning?
    To be honest, everything is still up in the air.

I think the lynching tonight will be interesting.
    Good work today. Carrie gone is a good move for the village.
    haha
    What is Mick's game?
    I want to get to know the real Mick. What are you playing at?:pac:
    Maybe he misses the insanity of Tigger.
    I'd say that I've found the game confusing so far. It's hard to make any sense of what has happened so far. Also difficult to follow on the phone version
    I see it that GUFC was lynched and the lunatic role is now a vampire.

If we lynch Dazz and he's Mike, we save ourselves from a death tonight. Even if Xara is Lucifer, the shapeshifter is still out there so demons still get a kill tonight. Xara is top of my list for tomorrow, but maybe the vamps will do us a favour and take her out tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I logged a vote for xara earlier but I'm open to change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Tough call on speeding up the game, don't know if many people will see that and I'd say we could get a few missed votes. I'm sticking with Dazz as per Cee_jay. He's the lowest poster and has been unusually quiet.

Here's all 11 posts we've had by him so far, they are the definition of empty. Jokes with Tig, and some summary statements. He's never even attempted to accuse someone. He's never participated in the votes discussion. He's never done anything even remotely villagery.

If we lynch Dazz and he's Mike, we save ourselves from a death tonight. Even if Xara is Lucifer, the shapeshifter is still out there so demons still get a kill tonight. Xara is top of my list for tomorrow, but maybe the vamps will do us a favour and take her out tonight.

I'd agree with this but it would be nice to know the strength of the evidence that Dazzler is Mike. Xara is the obvious choice for lynch and the only reason to deflect from that is to a definite lynch of Mike.

Advertisement