Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I'm sticking with Xara until there's a definitive evidence that Dazzler could be Mike. No point in lynching him over Xara otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tough call on speeding up the game, don't know if many people will see that and I'd say we could get a few missed votes. I'm sticking with Dazz as per Cee_jay. He's the lowest poster and has been unusually quiet.

Here's all 11 posts we've had by him so far, they are the definition of empty. Jokes with Tig, and some summary statements. He's never even attempted to accuse someone. He's never participated in the votes discussion. He's never done anything even remotely villagery.

That's gone a long way towards swinging my vote in Dazz's direction.

I'll cast my vote soon as I've got work stuff to do that'll severely limit my time to access this between this afternoon and tomorrow night.

Is the 4pm lynch confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

If we lynch Dazz and he's Mike, we save ourselves from a death tonight. Even if Xara is Lucifer, the shapeshifter is still out there so demons still get a kill tonight. Xara is top of my list for tomorrow, but maybe the vamps will do us a favour and take her out tonight.

I think this makes the most sense. If we have two suspects, better to try and remove 'Mike' first so we'll have less slaughters in future. I'm putting my faith in cee_jay and voting Dazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Uriel. wrote: »
    I'd agree with this but it would be nice to know the strength of the evidence that Dazzler is Mike. Xara is the obvious choice for lynch and the only reason to deflect from that is to a definite lynch of Mike.
    crosstownk wrote: »
    That's gone a long way towards swinging my vote in Dazz's direction.

I'll cast my vote soon as I've got work stuff to do that'll severely limit my time to access this between this afternoon and tomorrow night.

Is the 4pm lynch confirmed?

I agree and only have 5 more minutes before I have to run out the door for the next few hours.

Hope we making the right move anyway. Xara can go tomorrow if we still feeling the urge!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Yeah, sorry I didn't know how to quote all of his posts on the thread. But he is seriously doing everything he can to stay under the radar, is not contributing to the discussion as a villager at all! I think he is Mike because I voted for him in the lynch last night and was still alive this morning (even if I was being vocal about him yesterday). But he is definitely not on the side of the village if those posts are anything to go by.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Mod, do we have another lynch this evening at 9pm?

I'm voting The Dazzler based on that posting history although mine would be pretty similar tbh. Also not happy about the speed up.... the game has finally become manageable for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Xaracatz (strongly believe this should be the lynch for tonight)

:P

Considering this, I'm interested in knowing if Vale has been swayed to the case against Dazz, or is sticking with xara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Considering this, I'm interested in knowing if Vale has been swayed to the case against Dazz, or is sticking with xara

I'll vote Daz if were all so sure

BUT

This is mahama lead, so if Daz is a villager, I'm calling for her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I never said that there would be a lynch at 4. Only that the form would close.

#NotEverythingIsAsItSeems

• Advertisement

BUT

then I'm with you!!

sullivlo wrote: »

this feels like one of those human experiments from the 20's/30's that they're not allowed to do any more, cos you know ethics!!

something is going to happen at 4... I feel it....

the witch shall return

Uriel. wrote: »
    something is going to happen at 4... I feel it....

the witch shall return

I think the witch is only a threat is she was munched immediately prior to the lynching of a baddie. Plus we'd know if a poster who was slaughtered had come back....unless they're a very low poster

The Witch of Salem
    If slaughtered the witch can return from the grave when the next lynch takes place, with the special role (if any) the lynched player had at the time. The witch learns their new identity, however unless the village is informed by the priest/seer, their role remains a mystery to the villagers.

this feels like one of those human experiments from the 20's/30's that they're not allowed to do any more, cos you know ethics!!
    Wasn't the last real human experiment called Frankenstein or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

BUT

I accept that but I would like to point out that it was led by Cee Jay, who has been saying this since yesterday. I assume he's so confident because he's seen something we haven't.

Wasn't the last real human experiment called Frankenstein or something?

oooh a new role being introduced mid game... niiiice

weeds.gif

Lynch form closed

Stay tuned to learn the fate of Xara and Daz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lynch form closed

Stay tuned to learn the fate of Xara and Daz.

same Bat time
    Same Bat channel

• Advertisement

Wouldn't want to be holding the old breath eh? :P

did a post count for lols while waiting and fecking tigger, dead since Monday still exceeds the highest living poster by more then 50 posts!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

did a post count for lols while waiting and fecking tigger, dead since Monday still exceeds the highest living poster by more then 50 posts!!!

Does not surprise me in the least.

In a cruel twist of fate...

Neither Daz nor Xara were available to comment/defend/deny/vote, and the votes were entirely 50/50.

So it really is too close to call. The lynch form will reopen momentarily and villagers are asked to think carefully who they choose to lynch. The fate of the village in in jeopardy.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Does not surprise me in the least.

AND he had a backroom to be posting in too!!

Can we get a statement from each?

In a cruel twist of fate...

Neither Daz nor Xara were available to comment/defend/deny/vote, and the votes were entirely 50/50.

So it really is too close to call. The lynch form will reopen momentarily and villagers are asked to think carefully who they choose to lynch. The fate of the village in in jeopardy.

how long do we have?

how long do we have?

could we elect a sheriff?

Ah shíte. Can someone post the evidence for Xara again? I'm on mobile and can't find the post. I posted Dazz's empty posts earlier today. With Xara we are only going on her posts and weak defense right?

• Advertisement

Alternatively, if we need to get this sorted now, I'm happy to take the priests vote as final, whatever they picked. They are our only confirmed villager.

Advertisement