Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Why can't it be lucifer?

Grr. Just believe me on this, it can't. It's in the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

well, it can't be Lucifer. That leaves the vamp or Mike. Why does it matter which baddie it is?

Because if we belive Xara is a baddie, the only reason to move away from lynching her and lynch Dazz instead is because Dazz is Michael myers, hence lynching him saves the village a potential (myers) kill tonight.

Therfore it's not enough to believe he's a baddie, it's the specific role he has that becomes the important issue

This was discussed earlier today already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Uriel. wrote: »
    Because if we belive Xara is a baddie, the only reason to move away from lynching her and lynch Dazz instead is because Dazz is Michael myers, hence lynching him saves the village a potential (myers) kill tonight.

Therfore it's not enough to believe he's a baddie, it's the specific role he has that becomes the important issue

Ok, sorry i was MIA for a bit earlier due to work

I know, it was my fécking post that said that.

We can't know for certain til they're dead. We've gotten pretty strong evidence that both are bad. If it comes down to it, what role do you think xara has, do you think it's Mike? Dazz can only be either The Thing or Mike if my timeline is right. That's a 50% chance of lynching Mike! I like those odds, especially when even if Xara is 100% evil there is only a 1 in 4 chance of her being Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

Had a read back but couldn't see but did anyone change their vote, are we still dead locked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Sully can you clarify this? is the parachute thing related to the potential lynchees or all the villagers?

The parachute thing was a failed / feeble attempt at humour by Sullivlo, referencing the timeless classic father ted episode where they're on a plane and have a vote to see who gets two parachutes. The same episode that brought us "you have used 5 inches of sticky tape, god bless you" and "dougal! I'm on the ****ing wing!", and the parting shot of father jack parachuting out of the plane, with the second parachute attached to the drinks trolley.

Sincere apologies for any confusion caused :)

Nopeare wrote: »
    Had a read back but couldn't see but did anyone change their vote, are we still dead locked?

I changed to Xara for a few minutes but am solidly back on Dazz based on the evidence. I think we're still locked. What about FlushDraw's vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks Maha - that's my argument too. Dazzler is more likely to be Mike than Xara so take him out while we can. Vale (who is still alive right?) can confirm for us later, but on the balance of probabilities Dazzler is the better choice for lynch tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I'm voting Daz

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Flush said she was sticking with Dazzler.
    I have cast my vote again for Mike. About to get off the Luas and won't be back on again until after 9pm just to check the vote.
    Fellow villagers, I place my trust in you. Vote Dazzler.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

crosstownk wrote: »
    If what you're saying is true and your suspicions of Dazz are correct then that makes Dazz a worthy candidate for tonights lynch.

The thing is, going back through Dazz's posts (courtesy of Dottie). I can't see where the suspicion comes from. At the moment I find the eveidence against Xara to be stronger so I'd be inclined to vote Xara for the lynch - for now.

Why can't Dazz be the new vampire ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Well, I wont be dead by the end of lynch. So we will know who the dead was.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Why can't Dazz be the new vampire ?

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I don't think the new vampire became a vampire until the lynch last night right?

can someone give me a post number to find where this convo was, I missed more than I thought.

Also as I said earlier, I'll vote with Vale so changing to Dazz

can someone give me a post number to find where this convo was, I missed more than I thought.

Also as I said earlier, I'll vote with Vale so changing to Dazz

It was my post about 11 today I'd say, let me do a search for ya.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm not 100% sure of this, but I don't think the new vampire became a vampire until the lynch last night right?

No not till the lynch. I'm not saying Daz isn't evil I'm convinced but I'm missing something. I think xara is evil as well but if there is a chance to get the vamp surely it's better as the vamp could turn someone and also Mike doesn't even get a kill tomorrow night but the vamp will. Although I think we will probably lunch the other one tomorrow so that's academic.
    Can we not just say the thing ?

Tough call on speeding up the game, don't know if many people will see that and I'd say we could get a few missed votes. I'm sticking with Dazz as per Cee_jay. He's the lowest poster and has been unusually quiet.

Here's all 11 posts we've had by him so far, they are the definition of empty. Jokes with Tig, and some summary statements. He's never even attempted to accuse someone. He's never participated in the votes discussion. He's never done anything even remotely villagery.

If we lynch Dazz and he's Mike, we save ourselves from a death tonight. Even if Xara is Lucifer, the shapeshifter is still out there so demons still get a kill tonight. Xara is top of my list for tomorrow, but maybe the vamps will do us a favour and take her out tonight.

Can't find post numbers on mobile Dottie but this is the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Hmmm, at the moment Xara is sticking out as way more overtly suspicious than Dazz for me. But everyone seems to be in agreement that she's suspicious, so I suppose I can hold off on voting for her tonight and change back to Dazz to get a bit of agreement between villagers.

No not till the lynch. I'm not saying Daz isn't evil I'm convinced but I'm missing something. I think xara is evil as well but if there is a chance to get the vamp surely it's better as the vamp could turn someone and also Mike doesn't even get a kill tomorrow night but the vamp will. Although I think we will probably lunch the other one tomorrow so that's academic.

Ok so lets just say the vampire became evil at the lynch. Evidence of Dazzler being evil predates that. So couldn't be the vamp. Also couldn't be Lucifer for the same reason. Which leaves the thing (not sure when they became active, yesterday at 10am?) or Mike. 1 in 2 chance.

The vamp has a bonus conversion.. A one off (drac is dead) but I'm not sure if that conversion has already been used

• Advertisement

The vamp has a bonus conversion.. A one off (drac is dead) but I'm not sure if that conversion has already been used

It hasn't. Vamp chose to kill, not convert, last night.

Also well still lose two tonight, the demons will kill one and Vamp will either kill or convert. Hopefully by lynching Daz we save ourselves from a third death. Of course, there could still be crossover.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The conversion has not been utilised. The vampire chose to kill, not convert.

As things stand there are 4 "baddies":
    - 1 vampire
    - 1 Lucifer
    - 1 Thing
    - 1 Michael Myers

Can't find post numbers on mobile Dottie but this is the post.

As a matter of interest why did you wonder at my statement regarding the importance of knowing if Dazz was Mike as opposed to just a baddie?

Ok so lets just say the vampire became evil at the lynch. Evidence of Dazzler being evil predates that. So couldn't be the vamp. Also couldn't be Lucifer for the same reason. Which leaves the thing (not sure when they became active, yesterday at 10am?) or Mike. 1 in 2 chance.

I can't get my head around this - hasn't Lucifer been Lucifer from the start? How does 'the same reason' clear Dazz from being Lucifer?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't have much time to check in tonight.

I speed read this evenings posts. I voted for Dazz earlier and I'm sticking with it.

As a matter of interest why did you wonder at my statement regarding the importance of knowing if Dazz was Mike as opposed to just a baddie?

Because i just realized that if they're both bad it doesn't matter who we lynch. I can't be sure Dazz is Mike, but it's a 1 in 2 chance.

Because i just realized that if they're both bad it doesn't matter who we lynch. I can't be sure Dazz is Mike, but it's a 1 in 2 chance.

Based on earlier reason, the only reason to pick Xara over Dazz now is if you're convinced she's Mike.

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I can't get my head around this - hasn't Lucifer been Lucifer from the start? How does 'the same reason' clear Dazz from being Lucifer?

You're missing something important here Neurotic. Read the OP again and focus on the demons.

• Advertisement

The things you miss when you take your eye off for like half a day!

Advertisement