Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Based on earlier reason, the only reason to pick Xara over Dazz now is if you're convinced she's Mike.

I'll trust your calculations at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

So if we lynch dazz and he's mike, we're looking for a newly minted vamp who will have changed posting styles today, and a shapshifter converted on Tuesday, and Lucifer?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

So if we lynch dazz and he's mike, we're looking for a newly minted vamp who will have changed posting styles today, and a shapshifter converted on Tuesday, and Lucifer?

Let's see what Dazz is first.

Who did Dean die from?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Who did Dean die from?

Scratch that, doesn't matter was looking Into something but was barking up the wrong tree.

Lucy still in play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'll trust your calculations at this stage.

Thank you, I finally feel like I'm getting better at this game. However I just realized a potential kink, does Sam also appear as evil????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Yes :(

cee_jay wrote: »
    Yes :(

Wankbucket.

Villagers, we need to weigh in here, does anyone think they know who Sam is?????

Talking to myself in here again am I? :P

Ok, surely if Dazz was Sam he would have been more helpful. As pointed out earlier, all his posts have been empty. Based on that I'm keeping my vote on Dazz. Now is the time to step up though if you think you've seen Sam. You don't have to give away who Sam is, or provide evidence, just a simple "I think Sam is someone else" will do. I am not Sam. I don't know who Sam is. Could Dazz be Sam? Yes. Is it likely? Hmm I'd say no.

Talking to myself in here again am I? :P

Ok, surely if Dazz was Sam he would have been more helpful. As pointed out earlier, all his posts have been empty. Based on that I'm keeping my vote on Dazz. Now is the time to step up though if you think you've seen Sam. You don't have to give away who Sam is, or provide evidence, just a simple "I think Sam is someone else" will do. I am not Sam. I don't know who Sam is. Could Dazz be Sam? Yes. Is it likely? Hmm I'd say no.

Sam could be evil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wankbucket.

Villagers, we need to weigh in here, does anyone think they know who Sam is?????

I think I know who he is. Well I think this person has a role and think it is on the side of good.

Sam could be evil

True but I highly doubt it for reasons stated previously. We lost a villager (Shane) and the mods gave us an advantage by giving us back the hero. If Sam was already evil at that stage, I doubt the mods would have done that. No one has been turned since.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

True but I highly doubt it for reasons stated previously. We lost a villager (Shane) and the mods gave us an advantage by giving us back the hero. If Sam was already evil at that stage, I doubt the mods would have done that. No one has been turned since.

+1 on on that, said that yesterday myself

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Just FYI I'm stuck with RL stuff at the moment. Will be back as close to 9 as possible.

Why am I getting singled out? I don't have a role. I will be voting xara for the chop tonight.

+1 on on that, said that yesterday myself

Either way, point still stands that he would *appear* to be evil. That's what's important here. It's too quiet in here to know, hopefully someone has picked up on Sam and can let us know.

Why am I getting singled out? I don't have a role. I will be voting xara for the chop tonight.

Do you have a role?

Well I suppose I have being a meek little villager. I'm going to move to my laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The votes are in and have been counted and verified by an independent adjudicator and I can confirm that the next person to leave the big brother house is ...

The_Dazzler.

Please go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect your €200.

(Breakdown to follow. Of votes, not of Sullivlo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Now, let me speak to the dead,....give up your soul, reveal yourself!!!!!

• Advertisement

I've seen into his soul

I've seen into his soul

Oh the suspense!

It is dark but not as dark as we had hoped.

Daz is.....was, a converted Vampire.

It is dark but not as dark as we had hoped.

Damn. Shapeshifter?

Daz is.....was, a converted Vampire.

Hmm what?? So that should mean we have no vamps left now no? Dazz was converted from lunatic to vampire.

I believe the threat from vampires is gone. :)

I believe the threat from vampires is gone. :)

Excellent result so!!!!!!! :):):)

Can mod confirm we're out of vamps?

Pffft knew we shouldn't have gone with dazzler

• Advertisement

Pffft knew we shouldn't have gone with dazzler

That is, if Xara is Mike

Advertisement