Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Nevermind actaully, any of the baddies could be apprentice

The junior exorcist (apprentice priest)
    Becomes the exorcist of the priest is killed. The junior exorcist does not have access to the information that the exorcist learned.

Donnie Junior (the apprentice seer)
    Becomes Donnie Darko if the seer is killed. Donnie Junior does not have access to the information that the seer has learned.

Where are you getting that any baddies can be the apprentice. I thought from the OP that they were allocated roles and not picked by the seer or exorcist?

The junior exorcist (apprentice priest)
    Becomes the exorcist of the priest is killed. The junior exorcist does not have access to the information that the exorcist learned.

Donnie Junior (the apprentice seer)
    Becomes Donnie Darko if the seer is killed. Donnie Junior does not have access to the information that the seer has learned.

Where are you getting that any baddies can be the apprentice. I thought from the OP that they were allocated roles and not picked by the seer or exorcist?

lol 3 days in and I still have the rules down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Nevermind actaully, any of the baddies could be apprentice

Very true.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Just catching up on the lynch now - great news with the vamps gone. That last conversion potential was making me nervous with good roles becoming more prominent.

I'm going to stick with Xara as my new top suspect. The secret role defense was very weak. No getting past that, whatever happens before the next lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I know dazz wasn't Mike like people wanted but is not getting rid of the vamps better? We won't have the risk of another conversion thus an extra baddie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Whoops forgot to add my thoughts.
    These thoughts represent my opinions, not those of the Van Helsing franchise.
    :pac:

People that I think are villagers. Can give reasoning behind any and am open to discussion on any except me and Vale! :P
    mahamageehad - VH
    The_Valeyard - Exorcist
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    cee_jay
    Nopeare
    Crosstownk

People I'm not sure of

A neurotic
    Uriel.
    partyjungle
    barney92
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw

That brings it down to 6.

Thoughts on those:
    • A Neurotic: He did say that helpful posters like me and Max are suspicious. He did state straight out that he's a villager which I kind of believe. His low post count means it's been hard to get a read on him though.
    • Uriel: Also not convinced that Uriel is a baddy. I thought it was suspicious that he mentioned Beetlejuice before we were told Mick was it, but I think that may just have been awful timing! :P He did push back against Tigger. When asked about villagers though he said Quickbeam.
    • Partyjungle: Also on this list for being pretty quiet and not saying much of substance, basically the same reasons as Dazz.
    • Barney92: Same as above.
    • Xaracatz: I think Xara is a bad guy. For the evidence against her earlier plus I don't buy the secret role thing. Even if it's true, she didn't see me on it.
    • Flushdraw: She just seems quieter this time. I can't find a lot of evidence for her being a villager or not so I'm putting her here.

Of the 6 I've listed, I'm thinking that Lucifer and Mike are there. I would also like to think the shapeshifter is there too but I can't claim to be that good! :P Possible that the shifter is on my good list though, after they'd established their villagery credentials. I'd peek Barney, Party or Flush.

We need to keep in mind that the seer can't see Lucifer.

Nopeare wrote: »
    I know dazz wasn't Mike like people wanted but is not getting rid of the vamps better? We won't have the risk of another conversion thus an extra baddie

Great result, better than we could have hoped! Mike can only kill every other night, vamp could kill/convert every night.

That's what I meant just felt people weren't enthused by it, happy to be on your good list... But since you said we can ask reasoning I'm going to ask why I made it as a villager

Whoops forgot to add my thoughts.
    These thoughts represent my opinions, not those of the Van Helsing franchise.
    :pac:

People that I think are villagers. Can give reasoning behind any and am open to discussion on any except me and Vale! :P
    mahamageehad - VH
    The_Valeyard - Exorcist
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    cee_jay
    Nopeare
    Crosstownk

People I'm not sure of

A neurotic
    Uriel.
    partyjungle
    barney92
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw

That brings it down to 6.

Thoughts on those:
    • A Neurotic: He did say that helpful posters like me and Max are suspicious. He did state straight out that he's a villager which I kind of believe. His low post count means it's been hard to get a read on him though.
    • Uriel: Also not convinced that Uriel is a baddy. I thought it was suspicious that he mentioned Beetlejuice before we were told Mick was it, but I think that may just have been awful timing! :P He did push back against Tigger. When asked about villagers though he said Quickbeam.
    • Partyjungle: Also on this list for being pretty quiet and not saying much of substance, basically the same reasons as Dazz.
    • Barney92: Same as above.
    • Xaracatz: I think Xara is a bad guy. For the evidence against her earlier plus I don't buy the secret role thing. Even if it's true, she didn't see me on it.
    • Flushdraw: She just seems quieter this time. I can't find a lot of evidence for her being a villager or not so I'm putting her here.

Of the 6 I've listed, I'm thinking that Lucifer and Mike are there. I would also like to think the shapeshifter is there too but I can't claim to be that good! :P Possible that the shifter is on my good list though, after they'd established their villagery credentials. I'd peek Barney, Party or Flush.

We need to keep in mind that the seer can't see Lucifer.

I'd go with Xara, party then flushie for peeking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Flushdraw: She just seems quieter this time. I can't find a lot of evidence for her being a villager or not so I'm putting her here.

Mrs Fd is one of my suspects, mahama I had a feeling about you too, so now I know why!

• Advertisement

That's what I meant just felt people weren't enthused by it, happy to be on your good list... But since you said we can ask reasoning I'm going to ask why I made it as a villager

Well, Tig named you a villager for one! :P
    I had you tagged for a potential role based on some throw away comments you made at the start, not sure on that though. When trit asked for villager names, you said using QB was a cop out. You made a point about the seer needing to show the nights of the checks, shows me you were thinking about conversions. You asked Tig for names before Carrie exploded him. You also said you'd rather be lynched than followed by VH! Few other notes but those were the main ones.

Who did you vote for out of interest, did you stick with Xara?

Nice to see I contributed a little at the start, unfortunately little one is unwell and not getting to spend anytime in the last 2 days so a bit behind on things... Yea stayed with xara

Nice to see I contributed a little at the start, unfortunately little one is unwell and not getting to spend anytime in the last 2 days so a bit behind on things... Yea stayed with xara

Hope the little one feels better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I don't think MrsF is evil. Think she is a good guy. Also have my trust in maha

Does the thing shape shifting count as the demon munch or can they do both in a night turn?

Oh and in case I'm dead in the morning, Xara is Mike Myers. Sorry for doubting you all. I just knew Dazz was evil first.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Does the thing shape shifting count as the demon munch or can they do both in a night turn?

They can do both in a turn.

So remember.

#NotEverythingIsAsItSeems

Night night all. Hope I wake in the morning.

Don't think they can shift again, it was a one time affair.
    cee_jay wrote: »
    Oh and in case I'm dead in the morning, Xara is Mike Myers. Sorry for doubting you all. I just knew Dazz was evil first.
    Brilliant! Couldn't have known! Well done on whoever picked Xara first! Ye are sorted for the lynch tomorrow, ye need to get the head down on who the demons are. They're working together don't forget. I doubt I'll see morning!

Hope the little one feels better soon!

Thanks he is fine, a viral infection and rash. The doctor said it should be gone in a few days just moisturiser and camomile lotion for rash/itching and calpol for fever. It's more he's not sleeping and waking up non stop itching, so we are all like the walking dead ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ah well I didn't matter in the end. Wiping out the vamps had the same positive impact as get Mike would have had, so it all balanced out in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Village drunk checking in. Delighted vamps are gone.

Xara tomorrow.

Xara for the lynch so. :cool:

Don't think they can shift again, it was a one time affair.

Brilliant! Couldn't have known! Well done on whoever picked Xara first! Ye are sorted for the lynch tomorrow, ye need to get the head down on who the demons are. They're working together don't forget. I doubt I'll see morning!

Hmm based on Sulli's remarks and a re-read of the OP, looks like the Thing can actually continue to move around. Presumably if this happens we'll find a husk.
    The Thing: The Thing has to ability to sacrifice themselves to shapeshift into any player to become a part of the Demon team, but only during the night phase. This shapeshift can be blocked by hero(Dean). If The Thing tries to shapeshift into a vampire it will fail and reveal their identity to the vampires.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Hmm based on Sulli's remarks and a re-read of the OP, looks like the Thing can actually continue to move around. Presumably if this happens we'll find a husk.

Maybe you shouldn't have pointed that out! maybe they might not have known...

Ah well. Let us hope that that b1tch stays put and doesn't move again!

SPEED MODE ACTIVATED

The day will begin at 10, with an announcement of last nights kill(s).

The lynch form will open, and will remain open until 3pm, at which time the person with the most votes will be lynched.

A speed kill option will be in place for 1 hour for the demons and mike - the seer will also get an extra peek in this time.

The lynch form will reopen at 4 and close at 9. When normal service will resume.

With a few goodies on the line is it worth them giving directions, Sam can only protect one of them from the munch

Real life interferes today. I have a meeting from 10am until 4:30 :(

Last night all players voted.

Everyone except Daz and Nopeare voted for daz.

• Advertisement

Real life interferes today. I have a meeting from 10am until 4:30 :(

Touch.boards.ie ;)

Advertisement