Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Remaining Players:

mahamageehad - van helsing
    A neurotic
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard - The priest
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw
    Crosstownk

Vale, did you get to pick your apprentice, or is it a role that was assigned? if you got to pick, do you believe they are still working for the good of the village?

also for consideration post counts of living players

mahamageehad 156
    dottie_lottie 130
    Crosstownk 109
    Uriel. 100
    The_Valeyard 58
    Cee_jay 55
    Xaracatz 50
    MrsFlushdraw 46
    Stoogie 30
    Barney92 30
    A Neurotic 23

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Vale, did you get to pick your apprentice, or is it a role that was assigned? if you got to pick, do you believe they are still working for the good of the village?

I could be incorrect but from the op it looks like they were allocated in the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

crosstownk wrote: »
    I've voted for Xara for now in case I don't get a chance later.

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Barney92 wrote: »
    I could be incorrect but from the op it looks like they were allocated in the beginning.
    I assumed it was as per other games - the original priest nominates an apprentice. Although now I'm not so sure.

Maybe Sully could confirm.

• Advertisement

Should be the obvious lynch for Xara by 3.
    The seer gets an extra peek between 3 and 4, presumably they should decide on that now and request so they don't forget?
    That might help guide our evening lynch. 2 baddies to find out of 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Clarification

Shane.C was the original apprentice exorcist. However Shane.C needed to be modkilled.

As I had access to the individual rooms in which the vampires communicated with each other, the demons communicated with each other and where Mike talks to themselves, I knew which players were on the radar of the baddies, so there would have been a bias in who I chose as the apprentice.

After discussing with game co-mods we decided that the fairest thing to do would be to allow the Valeyard to choose the apprentice as they would have the best feel of the game.

The apprentice was chosen by the valeyard and informed via PM.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Clarification

Shane.C was the original apprentice exorcist. However Shane.C needed to be modkilled.

As I had access to the individual rooms in which the vampires communicated with each other, the demons communicated with each other and where Mike talks to themselves, I knew which players were on the radar of the baddies, so there would have been a bias in who I chose as the apprentice.

After discussing with game co-mods we decided that the fairest thing to do would be to allow the Valeyard to choose the apprentice as they would have the best feel of the game.

The apprentice was chosen by the valeyard and informed via PM.

Sounds fair. Looks like we were all right in how it worked, partially.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

So given Xara is Mike MYERS I guess everyone will be voting for her for this afternoons lynch?
    Who is next in our sights for tonight's lynch then? Who are our suspects?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Also we need to remember that Lucifer will be seen as good to the seer....

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    So given Xara is Mike MYERS I guess everyone will be voting for her for this afternoons lynch?
    Who is next in our sights for tonight's lynch then? Who are our suspects?

we don't have an ID of the dead yet...maybe wishful thinking but maybe they hit each other?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

sorry for delay

Busy day.

Both were good guys

sorry for delay

Busy day.

Both were good guys

damn!

Remaining Players:

mahamageehad - van helsing
    A neurotic
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard - The priest
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw
    Crosstownk

Apprentice is dead.

You are reading into nothing here. Last night I pointed out that I will be absent today as there is a huge Pink for cancer thing going on in the school.

To be fair any one of us could say something like oh I'm not around tomorrow because I'm getting my hair done/ in meetings/ engaging in my weird hobby, and all the while be posting away in the backrooms. Doesn't mean it's true!!

Apprentice is dead.

who was it?

Apprentice is dead.

That's not ideal :(

You say the two killed this morning were good guys. Am I right to assume that they didn't have roles?

Not revealing. Apprentice may have been dead for a while now.

Seer has had another peek, holding off until I can can more trust on the seers predictions

As we've no apprentice priest, it might be an idea for same to keep an eye over Vale.

People that I think are villagers. Can give reasoning behind any and am open to discussion on any except me and Vale! :P
    mahamageehad - VH
    The_Valeyard - Exorcist
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    cee_jay
    Nopeare
    Crosstownk

People I'm not sure of

A neurotic
    Uriel.
    partyjungle
    barney92
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw

Mahama, I'd like to hear your reasoning on some of the goodies if you're around! obviously no need to discuss yourself Vale or nopeare

• Advertisement

Kill Xara.

Then, I've serious eye on Barney and Flush. Uriel could be dodge

As we've no apprentice priest, it might be an idea for same to keep an eye over Vale.

knowing where sam will be gives the two evil teams some pretty handy targets tho no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Back folks, wrecked tired after all that walking!
    Did meet the first lady of Malta who was at the school. Just a few police that were outside as they supervised the children walking but no armed guards or anything! I was amazing. No searches of anyone or anything at all.

Anyway, back so I can get a vote in. I didn't bother quoting any in case I got to a post that said I was dead.

On Nopeare, they were who I thought was Seer, so was wrong there. Voting for Xaracatz then for the lynch.

And yes anyone could say they were away today and be skulking about. I wasn't pretending and have the photos and videos to prove it! but posting them on FB lol.

Anyways, back to the game :)

knowing where sam will be gives the two evil teams some pretty handy targets tho no?

There is that but the priest is important as we need to know the roles of the victims, otherwise we'll be in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Kill Xara.

Then, I've serious eye on Barney and Flush. Uriel could be dodge

On what basis could I be dodge?

Uriel. wrote: »
    On what basis could I be dodge?

I have reasons.

Mahama, I'd like to hear your reasoning on some of the goodies if you're around! obviously no need to discuss yourself Vale or nopeare

Hey Dottie, so I had a list of reasons typed out but I can't see any way of giving you that info without flagging the seer and Sam. :/ I have no superpowers but I'd be much less suspicious of those than the others.

I agree with Vale, not sure why but something with Flush still isn't sitting right with me. Barney is also suss, not just because of his master moves last time but he just hasn't made much of an impact in this game. Keeping the head down maybe? I also had suspicions about Uriel but I'd go with the others first.

After this lynch it's 10 left with 2 baddies, we've an uphill battle and we can't afford to lynch villagers. I'm hoping that the seer has a good name for us.

Hey Dottie, so I had a list of reasons typed out but I can't see any way of giving you that info without flagging the seer and Sam. :/ I have no superpowers but I'd be much less suspicious of those than the others.

I agree with Vale, not sure why but something with Flush still isn't sitting right with me. Barney is also suss, not just because of his master moves last time but he just hasn't made much of an impact in this game. Keeping the head down maybe? I also had suspicions about Uriel but I'd go with the others first.

After this lynch it's 10 left with 2 baddies, we've an uphill battle and we can't afford to lynch villagers. I'm hoping that the seer has a good name for us.

We will have a better understanding of how things lay after the lynch

I've voted for Xara this time around. I think the hour from 3-4 will be crucial. If Xara is Mike then that gives us a good chance as we'll only lose one a 'night' from then on. If they aren't then we might be in a spot of bother. The seer I think should probably come out after 4 and say what they've found out about everyone so far. Then we can go from there. I'm open to being persuaded otherwise if people think that's a bad move though.

• Advertisement

There is that but the priest is important as we need to know the roles of the victims, otherwise we'll be in the dark.

Agreed. There are other targets but, lets face it, someone has to die and I think the priest is the most important role we have.

Advertisement