Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Stoogie wrote: »
    Mamageehad is Van H when was she peaked exactly CJ , if it was after yosser shifted she is a definate villager
    Mrs flush when was she peeked, although she could still be Lucifer.
    Barney was just peeked there I assume so can't be the Thing might be Lucifer

peeks are to catch the thing only at this stage, I think the witch should come out and be peeked. This is my logic and if it's wrong don't jump down my throat.
    There is no advantage for the evils to kill her as she gets better at the next lynch if she does so no net gain.
    If she is the witch she can't be lucifer and if she is peeked she can't be the thing.

So I strongly recommend this

Excellent suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wonder if everyone declares who they are. We can whittle down the numbers.

Witch.

Come forth and identify yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Lucy is that you?
    Uriel. wrote: »
    By reverting to standard play. Post and vote analysis. But with different groupings vote analysis may not be valuable.

How about a trial with a power play judgment process?

I don't mind how we do it but not wasting the evening arguing :)

I am MrsFD I am a villager, I was relieved at getting that role as the seer last game was just a nightmare as so much happens and it is hard to not show you are the Seer but still try to stay alive.

I am a terrible villager as I always seem to look wolfy, just the way I play I guess. But as to why I am who I say I am, well I have been peeked good for a start so we can't accuse every player that shows good and all be right.

I was on tigger from the start, I have done my best to help the village from the start but can't force you guys to believe me. I hope we make the right decision and we get the last baddie but it isn't me folks.

Over to the next one...

Oh and I know there is a claim on VH but I take it they were never peeked?
    I am sure they are who they say they are anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I was thinking about everyone coming out but the. I thought only one can be clarified at a time so the witch was the clear choice
    Also I don't want the hero coming out or the apprentice seer.
    So please stop that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Witch.

Come forth and identify yourself.

It meeeeeee!

*cackles*

A Neurotic wrote: »
    It meeeeeee!

*cackles*

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

oh look! there's the crazy refresh lady!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

End of hunting period

RIP cee_jay

Really?

Yep.
    sullivlo wrote:
    RIP cee_jay

F*ck.

• Advertisement

mahamageehad - van helsing
    A neurotic- The witch
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard - The priest
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92
    MrsFlushdraw
    Crosstownk

Ceejay Was The seer. RIP sweet prince.

Apprentice seer, remain low until called.

Ceejay Was The seer. RIP sweet prince.

Apprentice seer, remain low until called.

CJ was a bloke?!! I'd thought female!

I'm engaging in my weird hobby this evening, so I'm eager to pick a lynchee early!!

CJ was a bloke?!! I'd thought female!

I'm engaging in my weird hobby this evening, so I'm eager to pick a lynchee early!!

Princess........then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

OK. It's getting tougher and the room for mistakes is getting less and less.

I'm open to suggestions here but at the moment I'm probably most suss of MrsFD and Barney. I'm not really sure why but maybe I'm suss of Barney due to his stormer in the last game so I'll probably need to try not to let that affect me.

I'm inclined to think that Dottie is a villager and I honestly don't know what to make of Uriel or Stoogie.

What I hate about these games is that the seer peeking you doesn't clear you!

A neurotic- The witch
    Uriel.
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92 - peeked villager but could be evil
    MrsFlushdraw - Peeked Villager
    Crosstownk

So we have Uriel, Stoogie, Dottie and Crosstownk who are total unknowns.

I really think we need to try one of these guys first. Starting with Uriel

That is who my vote will be for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Understandable that people suspect me after last time, and the fact I'm one of the lower posters. Although that's more because people in most cases have gotten to an idea before I have and then it seems a bit silly for me just to say "yeah, sounds good to me". So when I feel I can add something I have done so. The main time I suggested someone was in my vote for crosstown the first time around, and that showed quite clearly as I was the only one not to vote for Tigger or Molly.

I'm just a bog-standard villager this time around. However, I don't expect you to believe me on that. But you do know I'm not the thing due to the seer, which means that I am certainly not one of the two remaining baddies. So unless you are pretty certain that I am Lucifer then you should go for one of the people who haven't been cleared of either baddy role.

By the way my original suspicion of crosstown was as a vampire role (converted), so whilst they aren't in the clear my suspicions are lessened.

Right, who should we look at for the next lync Make your case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

What I hate about these games is that the seer peeking you doesn't clear you!

A neurotic- The witch
    Uriel.
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92 - peeked villager but could be evil
    MrsFlushdraw - Peeked Villager
    Crosstownk

So we have Uriel, Stoogie, Dottie and Crosstownk who are total unknowns.

I really think we need to try one of these guys first. Starting with Uriel

That is who my vote will be for
    Why?

• Advertisement

right my suspect list is

Uriel
    Barney
    MrsFD
    Crosstownk

I don't have feelings good or bad about stoogie, I'm a villager. I don't suspect any of the outed players

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Okay folks, the lynch form is open again and it will close at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

We can only afford one mistake people. I'm also for Uriel and flush.

We can only afford one mistake people. I'm also for Uriel and flush.

I'll go with Uriel and flushy.

mahamageehad - van helsing A neurotic- The witch Uriel. The_Valeyard - The priest Stoogie dottie_lottie barney92 - peeked villager but could be evil MrsFlushdraw - Peeked Villager Crosstownk

My safelist:
    The Valeyard
    -> worth pointing out that Vale isn't automatically safe just because of his role, as literally anyone can be The Thing now, but because he's so far proven to be a force for villager good with it.

My 90% safelist:
    Mahamageehad - had little to lose by coming out as VH so still potentially Thing, but has otherwise given me absolutely no cause for suspicion

Barney - peeked as safe, so still potentially Lucifer but again has given me no reason to suspect.

My unknowns:
    Dottie
    Crosstown
    Stoogie

My, admittedly vague, suspicions:
    Flush - peeked as safe but something isn't sitting right with me. Possible Lucifer in my book.
    Uriel - has posted slightly defensively/aggressively IMO. No smoking gun obviously but enough to get on my list.

So are the following roles still in play? Or have I missed something?
    priest
    apprentice seer
    witch
    sam
    van helsing

lucifer
    the thing

If i'm right we've got 5 good roles, 3 of which have been claimed (Maha, Vale and Neurotic). I agree that the apprentice should stay quite, as well as Sam. I fear from previous hints that the apprentice is no more though. We would also have then 2 just normal villagers, as well as 2 baddies. Am I right in this?

Barney92 wrote:
    If i'm right we've got 5 good roles, 3 of which have been claimed (Maha, Vale and Neurotic). I agree that the apprentice should stay quite, as well as Sam. I fear from previous hints that the apprentice is no more though. We would also have then 2 just normal villagers, as well as 2 baddies. Am I right in this?

We know the apprentice priest is dead as Vale chose his apprentice and said they subsequently died, are you sure you're not thinking of that?

If the apprentice Seer died, would the priest know their role when they died or would they just be seen as a villager until the first Seer died?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Why?

I just thing you have played different. Loads have me on their radar and I know I am a villager. Getting accused is just par of the course.

We know the apprentice priest is dead as Vale chose his apprentice and said they subsequently died, are you sure you're not thinking of that?

If the apprentice Seer died, would the priest know their role when they died or would they just be seen as a villager until the first Seer died?

Oh I know the apprentice priest is dead, through Vale saying it. I mean the apprentice seer. I would guess that since the role was given at the start vale would've been told if the apprentice seer had died.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

My safelist:
    The Valeyard
    -> worth pointing out that Vale isn't automatically safe just because of his role, as literally anyone can be The Thing now, but because he's so far proven to be a force for villager good with it.

My 90% safelist:
    Mahamageehad - had little to lose by coming out as VH so still potentially Thing, but has otherwise given me absolutely no cause for suspicion

Barney - peeked as safe, so still potentially Lucifer but again has given me no reason to suspect.

My unknowns:
    Dottie
    Crosstown
    Stoogie

My, admittedly vague, suspicions:
    Flush - peeked as safe but something isn't sitting right with me. Possible Lucifer in my book.
    Uriel - has posted slightly defensively/aggressively IMO. No smoking gun obviously but enough to get on my list.

Defensively and aggressively? Lol

Advertisement