Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I just thing you have played different. Loads have me on their radar and I know I am a villager. Getting accused is just par of the course.

Played differently, how?

Of course getting accused is par for the course, but put a bit of effort into reasoning rather than just throwing out an accusation.

I've over a 100 posts in the thread it shouldn't be that hard to pick on something out of those and find some spurious reason to put me forward.

How many mistakes has the village left before we lose?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Of the suspicions raised I'd vote Uriel. Sorry Uriel. It's a game of numbers and for me it's coming down to you or Flush. Flush had been peeked but you're an unknown.

Uriel. wrote: »
    How many mistakes has the village left before we lose?

We can only make 2 mistakes. If we lynch a villager tonight we need to be 100% certain that tomorrow's lynchee is a baddie or we're screwed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Of the suspicions raised I'd vote Uriel. Sorry Uriel. It's a game of numbers and for me it's coming down to you or Flush. Flush had been peeked but you're an unknown.

She may be Lucy, but he is complete unknown.

• Advertisement

She may be Lucy, but he is complete unknown.

Yeah that's my thinking too. Locking in for Uriel now, but I'll keep an eye out in case something comes up in the next few mins.

Dottie, you said something earlier bout having suspicions about someone on my good list, who was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Ok. More speed reading. I've a 2 hour drive ahead of me so I'm voting for Uriel.

I'll have more time for this once I get home and thankfully I'm not busy tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Dottie, you said something earlier bout having suspicions about someone on my good list, who was that?

It was crosstownk, I've no evidence, just a feeling.

If uriel is how everyone is going tho, i'm happy with it

Cool stuff. Won't bothering defending myself too much.
    No one has actually pointed to any specific examples or issues other than I am an "unknown".

I am a non rolled villager, for the fourth successive game. As you will notice my posting style hasn't differed in any of these games. All of my substantial posts have been in furtherance of working through theories and suggestions and I've never pushed for a particular lynch other than Xaracatz, who was a baddie.

If we've only two mistakes left to make, you can cross that off and take it that you have one mistake left now. I'd suggest not wasting anymore times discussing whether to lynch me. Enough have already indicated their vote so there's no point wasting more time discussing me. Use that time to figure out the next lynch instead because we can't mess up the next lynch or its game to the bad guys. Obviously look at those unknowns putting me forward without making any real case...not even suspected dodge quotes to bake up their vote.

Cioa fellow villagers...until next time...two outta three bad teams gone...bring it home

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

My vote is in for Uriel.

• Advertisement

I see dottie has suspicions about me as had/has Barney.

I'll take time to address them later but as I'm currently stuck on the N11 after hitting a deer at 100km/h. I'm waiting on a tow truck and my phone battery is low so I need to save it.

crosstownk wrote: »

I'll take time to address them later but as I'm currently stuck on the N11 after hitting a deer at 100km/h. I'm waiting on a tow truck and my phone battery is low so I need to save it.

F*ck dude. You okay?

**** I really hope you are OK?

Jesus cross, hope you're ok!

18mins.

If anyone has a better idea. Speak now.

If were wrong on the choice. Apologies in advance.

10minutes.

This cannot be a mistake.

10minutes.

This cannot be a mistake.

Well it is a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Ok give me one good reason and I'll vote flush
    You can't prove a negative so a flush reason.

9pm

And now we wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Lynch results

Despite a last minute vote for stoogie by Barney, and a vote for crosstown by uriel, the majority voted uriel.

RIP uriel. You put up a brave fight.

Night time begins.

F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK
    F*CK

:(

Villager

Will buy you a pint Uriel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Will buy you a pint Uriel.

Just sneaking on, surprise visitor. That is a shame that he is a villager, but it was between me and him and I KNEW I am a villager so he had to go between the two of us.

As you say, we can't afford another mistake. I assure you, you are 100% barking up the wrong tree with me. If you lynch me it is just about game over as I am a villager.

What about Dottie? That would be my next guess.

Seer, please check dottie.

RIP Uriel. RIP the deer. Maybe Vale could check to see if the seer had a role.

Fcuk me, that was an eventful evening. The deer came out of nowhere - even Tigger wouldn't have seen it coming. The front of the car is wrecked, fluids leaking everywhere.

Anyway, back to business.

Dottie is suspicion of me in some way and rightly so as I'm increasingly suspicious of everybody else - it's how the game works.

I'm a villager. Simple. Check back on my posts and you'll see that I've always had the interests of the village. I could write a wall of text but my post history will do a better job. Even Tigger nailed me as a villager. He nailed Nopeare too and he was right.

I realise that everybody is under suspicion and nobody can be trusted. If I end up getting lynched it'll be the same mistake as was made tonight.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter - any more would be going around in circles.

RIP Uriel. RIP the deer. Maybe Vale could check to see if the seer had a role.

seer should read deer. Fuppin auto correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

seer should read deer. Fuppin auto correct.

You mean the deer you hit had a role? he was the saboteur!

Glad you ok, must have had an awful fright.
    That is me for the night now. Let us see what the morning brings.

Would like to hear from dottie lottie, in fact what about all of you who didn't make a statement earlier

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

sullivlo wrote: »
    Lynch results

Despite a last minute vote for stoogie by Barney, and a vote for crosstown by uriel, the majority voted uriel.

RIP uriel. You put up a brave fight.

Night time begins.

What was your thinking here Barney?

Advertisement