Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

What about Dottie? That would be my next guess.

Seer, please check dottie.

If there's a consensus among confirmed goodies by all means have me peeked. But I'd like to hear your evidence against me. Or is it just because I called you out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If there's a consensus among confirmed goodies by all means have me peeked. But I'd like to hear your evidence against me. Or is it just because I called you out

Called me out? I am a villager, hardly calling me out. YOU though are an unknown and COULD be evil.

as I stated, I know I am not evil, and I am also peeked so there is a higher chance that you are evil than me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Glad you ok, must have had an awful fright.

I got a fright alright. The bang of the impact, engind shut down, steam everywhere, warning lights beeping and flashing and it all happened instantly.

I'm fine now. At home and supping a deer beer

Called me out? I am a villager, hardly calling me out. YOU though are an unknown and COULD be evil.

as I stated, I know I am not evil, and I am also peeked so there is a higher chance that you are evil than me!

The devil wont show as evil to a seer so you're as unconfirmed as anyone else

Again I'll ask show the evidence of my evil deeds.show me and the village proof that i'm working against the village

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'll take time to address them later but as I'm currently stuck on the N11 after hitting a deer at 100km/h. I'm waiting on a tow truck and my phone battery is low so I need to save it.
    RIP Uriel. RIP the deer. Maybe Vale could check to see if the seer had a role.

Fcuk me, that was an eventful evening. The deer came out of nowhere - even Tigger wouldn't have seen it coming. The front of the car is wrecked, fluids leaking everywhere.
    I got a fright alright. The bang of the impact, engind shut down, steam everywhere, warning lights beeping and flashing and it all happened instantly.

I'm fine now. At home and supping a deer beer

A likely story.

(classic wolf play)

• Advertisement

The devil wont show as evil to a seer so you're as unconfirmed as anyone else

Again I'll ask show the evidence of my evil deeds.show me and the village proof that i'm working against the village

I could say the exact same thing Dottie, show me my evil deeds!

^No but seriously that sounds terrible, hope you're not too shaken after it.

I could say the exact same thing Dottie, show me my evil deeds!

I did, the other day I posted a list containing all of your posts, and said why I thought it was suss, and I'm not the only one who said it.

So for a 3rd time I'll ask..

I did, the other day I posted a list containing all of your posts, and said why I thought it was suss, and I'm not the only one who said it.

So for a 3rd time I'll ask..

I am actually not going to bother replying. Your quotes of my post showed absolutely naff all. All it showed I was trying to work out who were on team evil. I don't think you have done as much.

Hang me if you wish, but there is a much higher chance of you being a baddy than me. That I can guarantee,

Over and out dottie lottie

Your tactics are so ww style, I culdnt give a toss if others said my posts looked dodgy. I know I am not and not going to waste another second defending myself. If the village want to win they need to stop following cack like what you are saying.

You have done nothing to prove you helped the village,

/over

Just did a search on Dottie's posts and to be honest, other than drivel there is no real substance to what she has posted. Lots of single line nonsense imo

People go look.

good night

• Advertisement

Just did a search on Dottie's posts and to be honest, other than drivel there is no real substance to what she has posted. Lots of single line nonsense imo

In your opinion, and based on 2 minute scan, if that's what you think... you didn't read them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I went for stoogie because they were one of the few without a role or who hadn't been seered. I also had a gut feeling it wasn't uriel.

I was out this evening and didn't have much of a chance to check the goings on. I also didn't really have much of a reasoning for picking stoogie though that's why I didn't try and push it. Just a feeling it wasn't uriel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Féckity fëck. So, seer is dead. Apprentice seer presumably gets a peek tonight but we have no idea who it is or if they're working with us.

We need to be 100% sure tomorrow, we literally can't afford a mistake. My gut is saying Flush as she really pushed for Uriel and then started to push on Dottie. Can't trust my gut any more though. I was really convinced on Uriel. :/

I guess all we can do now is wait.

I said we only had one mistake to make so we need to be super careful now. What do people think of everyone claiming the remaining roles after 10? Vale, in case you're killed, it'd be great if you could post a final list of dead roles just before 10 in case of double claims.

Also, is there some play we can make with the witch?

Féckity fëck. So, seer is dead. Apprentice seer presumably gets a peek tonight but we have no idea who it is or if they're working with us.

We need to be 100% sure tomorrow, we literally can't afford a mistake. My gut is saying Flush as she really pushed for Uriel and then started to push on Dottie. Can't trust my gut any more though. I was really convinced on Uriel. :/

I guess all we can do now is wait.

I didn't really PUSH for Uriel, just said I was voting and I thought posting style different. There are folk here with a hardon for me so you could say the same.
    I am fighting fire with fire, people I accuse me I look at them to see if I can throw fire back.

If truth be told, I really really have no clue at this stage who the baddies are.

I know we'll have to wait and see what the slaughter brings but my thoughts for next lynch:

Of our remaining players, we have Lucifer and The Thing. Any given player could be either of those.

We know 3 good roled players - Priest, Witch, Van Helsing. Each of these could possibly be the Thing, but by definition cannot be Lucifer.

We know two peeked good players - Flush and Barney. They may possibly be Lucifer but are definitely not the Thing.

That leaves us with the total unknowns - crosstown, Stoogie, Dottie. Any of these could be either the Thing or Lucifer, so I think our best bet is to focus on this group, statistically speaking.

Thoughts? Flaws in my logic?

Guys I need to give my attention to work this morning as I've been pretty non productive the last 2 days and need to pull my socks up

Parting thought, maybe the seer should peek vale to confirm he hasn't been turned?

nothing
    bet it's cos the folks (read: backstards) in the dead room are complaining we're boring!!

nothing
    I logged a vote for xara earlier but I'm open to change

not much
    Considering this, I'm interested in knowing if Vale has been swayed to the case against Dazz, or is sticking with xara

something better
    then I'm with you!!

nothing
    this feels like one of those human experiments from the 20's/30's that they're not allowed to do any more, cos you know ethics!!

nothing
    I think the witch is only a threat is she was munched immediately prior to the lynching of a baddie. Plus we'd know if a poster who was slaughtered had come back....unless they're a very low poster

bit of info
    did a post count for lols while waiting and fecking tigger, dead since Monday still exceeds the highest living poster by more then 50 posts!!!

random stuff
    AND he had a backroom to be posting in too!!

more random stuff
    how long do we have?
    more random stuff
    could we elect a sheriff?

random
    ok excuse the format, it's a cut and paste from Chagan's post

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Xaracatz View Post
    This isn't the friendly village from round 1! Anybody cutting hay / pumpkins?

Anyway, the seer role is diminished a lot this time, 'cause three roles will be revealed incorrectly. And then people's roles may change if they get converted. The hero will die if he protects a victim. The Shining will learn tonight who the seer is.

Do we start off with one demon and one vampire and they have to convert, or is there a demon and vampire team already?
    You've read the rules to the extent that you're making a call on the strength of the seer in the game but don't know how many demons are starting. Could be an attempt to distance from the evil side by appearing ignorant.

It's here that I go a bit Tigger-esque. You post several times about the vampire threat while giving no mention of demons. This was one of the clues that supposedly gave Molly away too.

Quote:
    Think about Tigger is he's good (in a game playing sense). So, unless he's Dracula - in which case God help us all - he'll be looking to out baddies as well as goodies I reckon. Keep on with a healthy dose of suspicion as said.

But if he's Dracula we're fcked!
    Quote:
    Ok - that's very true. The vampires have a real disadvantage on that. If any vampire is tracked then the lot of them are wiped out.
    Quote:
    Think about Tigger is he's good (in a game playing sense). So, unless he's Dracula - in which case God help us all - he'll be looking to out baddies as well as goodies I reckon. Keep on with a healthy dose of suspicion as said.

You even talk with Molly about vampires a couple of times.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mollyb60 View Post
    Yeah coz we saw how well that worked out for us in the second game!
    Yah - I'm just being optimistic. 'Cause otherwise we're gonna be overrun with vampires. And they suck..
    Quote:
    Quote:
    I don't think anyone should be saying what they are the the moment. True, no one will believe you anyway, but I think our best tactic in this game is going to be confusion. We CANNOT let dracula just have guaranteed villagers to turn every night or he'll swell his ranks. Everyone should just keep quiet and see how it plays out. It's hard enough for the Donnie Darko character to figure out who's who in this game.
    But that's so boring!!

Agreed we need to figure Dr. Acula out. And we don't know anything tonight anyway. A bit of blind luck and with the Seer also being lucky, and we could get a mega-advantage quite early on.

I may be way off the mark here, but I think there is as much here against you as there was Molly and look how that turned out. I'd be grateful if some of our better players could pick this apart/ investigate it themselves

quoting someone elses stuff really
    Quote:
    This isn't the friendly village from round 1! Anybody cutting hay / pumpkins?

Anyway, the seer role is diminished a lot this time, 'cause three roles will be revealed incorrectly. And then people's roles may change if they get converted. The hero will die if he protects a victim. The Shining will learn tonight who the seer is.

Do we start off with one demon and one vampire and they have to convert, or is there a demon and vampire team already?
    You've read the rules to the extent that you're making a call on the strength of the seer in the game but don't know how many demons are starting. Could be an attempt to distance from the evil side by appearing ignorant.

It's here that I go a bit Tigger-esque. You post several times about the vampire threat while giving no mention of demons. This was one of the clues that supposedly gave Molly away too.

Quote:

Quote:
    Ok - that's very true. The vampires have a real disadvantage on that. If any vampire is tracked then the lot of them are wiped out.
    Quote:

You even talk with Molly about vampires a couple of times.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Yeah coz we saw how well that worked out for us in the second game!
    Yah - I'm just being optimistic. 'Cause otherwise we're gonna be overrun with vampires. And they suck..
    Quote:
    Quote:
    I don't think anyone should be saying what they are the the moment. True, no one will believe you anyway, but I think our best tactic in this game is going to be confusion. We CANNOT let dracula just have guaranteed villagers to turn every night or he'll swell his ranks. Everyone should just keep quiet and see how it plays out. It's hard enough for the Donnie Darko character to figure out who's who in this game.
    But that's so boring!!

Agreed we need to figure Dr. Acula out. And we don't know anything tonight anyway. A bit of blind luck and with the Seer also being lucky, and we could get a mega-advantage quite early on.

I may be way off the mark here, but I think there is as much here against you as there was Molly and look how that turned out. I'd be grateful if some of our better players could pick this apart/ investigate it themselves

the bits in bold are chagans comments,
    then non bold are the quotes

quoting folk again
    Vale called Xara out in his coming out speech

nothing really
    damn posted to early!

Based on the fact that he's a confirmed goodie, I think he's the decider

nothing really
    get out the tumbleweed again!

nothing really
    ok so that explains the things aren't always as they seem bit, but how does this role work?

nothing really
    Oh I'm not saying it's real, but I want more info on how it allegedly works.

nothing really
    and how do you see the villager, do you get to peek, or is it just based on how you're reading their posting style?

nothing really
    if the last few pages hadn't happened and you were in a race with dazz, what would you do?

not much
    It doesn't but something slightly similar does

Prince : If you are voted to be lynched, you reveal your role, and whoever voted for you first is lynched instead

totally unrelated but I also found this and wondered if this talk of parachutes was related to it

Dead room pro - We all know that the dead like to think they are so clever and can see things players in the live game can't, so to spice up the dead room you can give them one kill that they can vote on to use at a pre-designated time in the game. In order for this to work the dead can be given no hints or role reveals by the game mods.
    Sully can you clarify this? is the parachute thing related to the potential lynchees or all the villagers?
    Why can't it be lucifer?

nothing really
    Ok, sorry i was MIA for a bit earlier due to work

oh really??? look back at your quote to me ;)
    can someone give me a post number to find where this convo was, I missed more than I thought.

Also as I said earlier, I'll vote with Vale so changing to Dazz

nothing really
    The things you miss when you take your eye off for like half a day!

nothing really
    So if we lynch dazz and he's mike, we're looking for a newly minted vamp who will have changed posting styles today, and a shapshifter converted on Tuesday, and Lucifer?

Bit of something
    Mrs Fd is one of my suspects, mahama I had a feeling about you too, so now I know why!

Talking out your bum fraid as you know nothing Dottie Lottie
    Does the thing shape shifting count as the demon munch or can they do both in a night turn?

question?
    With a few goodies on the line is it worth them giving directions, Sam can only protect one of them from the munch
    What would be the point 2 people will be dead at 10, one could be shapeshifted

I explained I was running out the door till prob after lynch
    ....Unless u already know who's gonna die today!!

talking from back end again, grasping at straws
    If you go into google docs and save it to your home screen you wont need to log into boards, to vote

A helpful thing but too late as I was gone, but thanks anyway :)
    Damn the no edit rule, that comma is ridiculous

nothing really
    I assume they both went for xara

nothing really
    Good point! We both should know better

nothing really
    I hate this bit looking like a loohah on the bus refreshing my phone every second

nothing really
    Vale, you're up

nothing really
    And the best vampire hunter in the land...if ur not counting Buffy, mahama wanna try ur hand at demon hunting

nothing really
    Remaining Players:

mahamageehad - van helsing
    A neurotic
    Uriel.
    The_Valeyard - The priest
    Stoogie
    dottie_lottie
    barney92
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz
    MrsFlushdraw
    Crosstownk

Vale, did you get to pick your apprentice, or is it a role that was assigned? if you got to pick, do you believe they are still working for the good of the village?
    also for consideration post counts of living players

mahamageehad 156
    dottie_lottie 130
    Crosstownk 109
    Uriel. 100
    The_Valeyard 58
    Cee_jay 55
    Xaracatz 50
    MrsFlushdraw 46
    Stoogie 30
    Barney92 30
    A Neurotic 23

Just tables
    we don't have an ID of the dead yet...maybe wishful thinking but maybe they hit each other?

damn!
    To be fair any one of us could say something like oh I'm not around tomorrow because I'm getting my hair done/ in meetings/ engaging in my weird hobby, and all the while be posting away in the backrooms. Doesn't mean it's true!!

Or busy at work honey?
    who was it?
    Mahama, I'd like to hear your reasoning on some of the goodies if you're around! obviously no need to discuss yourself Vale or nopeare
    knowing where sam will be gives the two evil teams some pretty handy targets tho no?

Ok Dottie, That is all I did as it took a while and not sure how much I could multi quote. Can you explain how you are a villager from those posts? No offence but there is nothing in there doll and you are as much or MORE of a suspect as me. You can be one of two evil roles, I can only be one as I am already peeked!

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I know we'll have to wait and see what the slaughter brings but my thoughts for next lynch:

Of our remaining players, we have Lucifer and The Thing. Any given player could be either of those.

We know 3 good roled players - Priest, Witch, Van Helsing. Each of these could possibly be the Thing, but by definition cannot be Lucifer.

We know two peeked good players - Flush and Barney. They may possibly be Lucifer but are definitely not the Thing.

That leaves us with the total unknowns - crosstown, Stoogie, Dottie. Any of these could be either the Thing or Lucifer, so I think our best bet is to focus on this group, statistically speaking.

I agree with you and folk wanting to hound me in CASE I am Lucifer is mental when he Thing is out there. We may get lucky and one takes the other out last night and hopefully Lucifer is gone so I can get to post a told you so meme!

I agree with you and folk wanting to hound me in CASE I am Lucifer is mental when he Thing is out there. We may get lucky and one takes the other out last night and hopefully Lucifer is gone so I can get to post a told you so meme!

They're on the same team, so probably won't be taking each other out.

• Advertisement

nothing really

So what, that's 25 posts out of over 100 plenty of people have a lot more chaff in their posts

A Neurotic wrote: »

No, you're onto something but I think all roles should come out at 10 as I said earlier. That narrows the group even further. By Vale posting all dead roles at 10 too we know that there can't be double claims.

Waiting til the chop before deciding anything here but obviously the two demons are on the same team, how did you forget that? Unless you're trying to distance yourself from them.....

No, you're onto something but I think all roles should come out at 10 as I said earlier. That narrows the group even further. By Vale posting all dead roles at 10 too we know that there can't be double claims.

I agree, all roles out at 10, then we know where we stand

So what, that's 25 posts out of over 100 plenty of people have a lot more chaff in their posts

I took from the 26th. And you started by stating you hadn't been around much the previous two days. I am not wasting my time going through more of that sorry.

But going by the last couple of days you have nothing really to show you are a villager. Just little posts here and there that could make you evil easily.

Barney92 wrote: »
    They're on the same team, so probably won't be taking each other out.
    Waiting til the chop before deciding anything here but obviously the two demons are on the same team, how did you forget that? Unless you're trying to distance yourself from them.....

With the amount of roles it is easy to forget. sorry

Oh and of course I am distancing myself from them! I am a blooming villager so that is just obvious lol

With the amount of roles it is easy to forget. sorry

Oh and of course I am distancing myself from them! I am a blooming villager so that is just obvious lol

If you're a villager, your only job is to know which baddies there are!!! I don't know, I'm waiting til 10 but you're making yourself look very suspicious here. Plus why pick on Dottie, why not Barney who has way less posts or Stoogie or Cross?

If you're a villager, your only job is to know which baddies there are!!! I don't know, I'm waiting til 10 but you're making yourself look very suspicious here. Plus why pick on Dottie, why not Barney who has way less posts or Stoogie or Cross?

She is one of the ones picking on me all the time, you are the other one and we know who you are DOH!

Nothing to do with post count, just to do with who points at me, I look at them. simples.

I made a mistake on the baddies, not exactly a hanging crime

Well it is in this game lol

I agree, all roles out at 10, then we know where we stand

#rolesoutforHarambe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

As I said yesterday we need both a role and a peek to be cleared that's why I asked for the witch to come out.
    However timing is everything
    Mamma you were peeked after the shape shift ss you are therefore not a demon nad
    Mfd you were peeked before the ss this means nothing I'm afraid
    Neurotic you are the witch you are not lucifer
    Barney you were peeked after the ss if you have a role you should say as that clears you
    Dottie unfortunately there is no info if you have a role you could still be the ss
    Cross same as dottie
    And me I'm a vanillager so I can't role claim and I haven't been peeked
    The lack of any suspicion and any role for me condemns me lol

Seer should have got what I said yesterday and peeked the witch

So this means mamma and the witch are clear if anyone thinks they are anything they are wrong

Barney if you claim a role you are clear

Apart from that it's still open season on everyone I'm afraid
    Personally I'm on dotties team with the dottie v mfd but either could be either demon in theory

Advertisement