Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

My name is Dottie_lottie, and I'm a villager, a villager called Sam Winchester. I was terrified when I received my role as this is only my 2nd game! Fortunately when I got to the backroom my brother Dean aka Trit was there.

Early on we made the following list of people we suspected had roles:

Tigger

mick

mahama

Nopeare

Mrs Fd

We did a bit of tracking on all of them and fortunately never had to push for a lynch on the top 4 (I personally wasted a lot of time on mahama I was just so sure she was roled but I couldn't figure it out)

Trit wanted me to lay lower than him as he felt my role was more important(which worried me!)

When trit was killed via sacrifice, I panicked a little, laid low tried not to reveal myself and tried to play a simple villager. When Vale came forward I instantly used my protect on him. A few people on thread suggested protecting the priest, so I hoped the demons would be as predictable, and decided not to, I used my protect on myself and started to make comments which I felt made me obvious as the hero in an effort to draw the attack on myself. I think mahama picked up on this. But not sure the rest of you did.

I know you have to take this with a pinch of salt, and the seer will think I'm evil, so in the event that I survive munch I'm happy to.answer any questions, or anything if you believe I'm evil. Mahama, I trust you to lead the charge on this.

I do think the seer should peek vale for confirmation though.

My picks for Lucifer:

MrsFd

Crosstownk

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm not sure about revealing the roles at 10. If Vale is killed in the next few minutes we'll have no confirmation.

Anyway, I'm happy to do it for the village.

I am Donnie Junior - the apprentice seer. I have only had one peek and it's an interesting one.

I have peeked Dottie and the result is EVIL. This means that she is either The Thing or Sam. Even if she also comes out and reveals her role we can't believe her.

So confusing. I hope I've timed this right and don't get killed or we're down another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I am mrsfd and I am a villager, pure and simple

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Last night I didn't protect the priest so if he survives im suspicious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

Why didn't you peek the witch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

The Demons have spoken

Together the demons discussed the merits of killing the different people left in the game. Nobody was safe. Nobody.

During the night they snuck off together and murdered dottie_lottie.

However, what the demons didn't know was that the hero had chosen to protect Lottie. So as the thing turned to high 5 Lucifer to celebrate a job well done, Lucifer was in a heap on the ground, as the hero struck again.

RIP Lottie (and Lucifer, WHOEVER you may be)

Lynch form opening shortly. We'll go speedy Gonzales again and close her up at 3.

Stoogie wrote: »
    Why didn't you peek the witch?

I peeked dottie based on some of the accusations being thrown about and I'm inclined to think that she's a villager.

So I am finally in the clear then guys?

55030576.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play Lottie. You've really done us a big favour. By killing Lucifer we clear some villagers, including myself :). We're in a very good position now folks.

Can everyone who is alive please post!

• Advertisement

So Dottie really thought I was going to kill her and chose to protect herself? and since the demons went for her Lucifer died?

So we just have the Thing left?

That's a glorious move. I was beginning to think dottie had a role and I presume the demons worked it out, but I doubt the demons thought dottie would protect them-self. I'd say they were looking forward to getting rid of the hero to stride towards victory. Now we just have to make sure we don't waste it.

mahamageehad - VH
    A neurotic Witch
    The_Valeyard - Exorcist
    barney92 - villager
    MrsFlushdraw - villager
    Crosstownk

So.. what is the story here?

So it is Crosstownk

Ok something not right, we in that list have Lucifer and the thing. Has mahama been a double agent the whole time???

I went to the lynch for to copy names. Uriel is still on it so I removed that. Then I added the roles as per the posts etc

From the lynch form, I'm guessing Stoogie was Lucifer and they aren't there any more.

Ok I see Crosstownk taking apprentice role so that is really strange as that means we have too many roles and not enough people. Can someone please help here?

Barney92 wrote: »
    From the lynch form, I'm guessing Stoogie was Lucifer and they aren't there any more.

I missed that. So we have from the list all the roles so it has got to be mahama?

Valeyard can you come on and confirm a few things here?

One of the roles was converted and that is who the Thing is. Need to see when that was to see where we are.

The only 2 I know 100% from the peeks that is not the thing is me and Barney!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Ok something not right, we in that list have Lucifer and the thing. Has mahama been a double agent the whole time???

I went to the lynch for to copy names. Uriel is still on it so I removed that. Then I added the roles as per the posts etc

Apologies. Have removed uriel.

Let's be careful with those that are confirmed villagers from peeks. One of them was peeked before the Thing shapeshifted. CeeJay didn't give us a timeline for her peeks.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Let's be careful with those that are confirmed villagers from peeks. One of them was peeked before the Thing shapeshifted. CeeJay didn't give us a timeline for her peeks.

I see your game! you are trying to throw this back at me!

Well YOU can be the thing too, I was only peeked recently before she died.

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    Oh and in case I'm dead in the morning, Xara is Mike Myers. Sorry for doubting you all. I just knew Dazz was evil first.
    Real life interferes today. I have a meeting from 10am until 4:30 :(
    we don't have an ID of the dead yet...maybe wishful thinking but maybe they hit each other?
    Barney is good
    MrsF is good
    Maha is good

But remember Lucifer shows as good

Ok, the fact that Cee_Jay posted just before she died and stated this would make you think that it was after the thing done it's thing or she would have put that they were peeked pre conversion.

So that throws it back on you Croostownk

Why did Stoogie say you were peaked after the shift? Is that mentioned anywhere?

Ok, the fact that Cee_Jay posted just before she died and stated this would make you think that it was after the thing done it's thing or she would have put that they were peeked pre conversion.

So that throws it back on you Croostownk

I think you're making assumptions on the timing of the peeks. I haven't said that you are the Thing because I don't know when the peeks took place. For me, anyone who was peeked without a confirmed time could be the Thing.

I think a second peek on one of those might help.

Stoogie wrote: »
    As I said yesterday we need both a role and a peek to be cleared that's why I asked for the witch to come out.
    However timing is everything
    Mamma you were peeked after the shape shift ss you are therefore not a demon nad
    Mfd you were peeked before the ss this means nothing I'm afraid
    Neurotic you are the witch you are not lucifer
    Barney you were peeked after the ss if you have a role you should say as that clears you
    Dottie unfortunately there is no info if you have a role you could still be the ss
    Cross same as dottie
    And me I'm a vanillager so I can't role claim and I haven't been peeked
    The lack of any suspicion and any role for me condemns me lol

Seer should have got what I said yesterday and peeked the witch

So this means mamma and the witch are clear if anyone thinks they are anything they are wrong

Barney if you claim a role you are clear

Apart from that it's still open season on everyone I'm afraid
    Personally I'm on dotties team with the dottie v mfd but either could be either demon in theory
    Why did Stoogie say you were peaked after the shift? Is that mentioned anywhere?

He actually said I was peeked before the SS and meant nothing, how would he know when I was peeked? I think he is trying to cast the light off his last team member onto me.

He said you were peeked after the SS Barney

He also says Mahama was peeked after, pretty weird him saying all this stuff, obviously they thought they had got dottie and was safe and was throwing stuff out there.

Oh I think you're grand, it was just a question to make sure I hadn't missed anything timing related. I didn't think I had though. Makes sense that stoogie would pick you out of the three of us to cast doubt on also. You were the one gaining most attention and suspicion.

Where are Valeyard and Mahama???

Would be gas if either of them had been converted, if so the demons deserve to win :p

So assuming everyone is who they say they are (I think):

Vale - exorcist
    Mahama - van helsing
    Neurotic - witch
    barney - villager
    MFD - villager
    cross - apprentice seer

So one of the six of us was shapeshifted. Myself, MFD and Mahama were cleared by the seer, although with the issue of timing we can't guarantee we are still good. However, chances are most of us are grand, compared to the other three. Now if we remove Vale, that leaves Neurotic and cross. Now, I reckon the real witch would've come out by now and outed Neurotic as a fraud if that was the case. However they could still be a demon. Cross as the apprentice seer is also a possibility and given that they knew dottie was the hero it would give them a reason to target her last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

That's a glorious move. I was beginning to think dottie had a role and I presume the demons worked it out, but I doubt the demons thought dottie would protect them-self. I'd say they were looking forward to getting rid of the hero to stride towards victory. Now we just have to make sure we don't waste it.
    Lads, sitting here shaiking my head, I literally don't know how Dottie could have make it more obvious that she was the hero without outright saying it!!!! :P Thanks Dottie for your wonderful sacrifice! :) Just what we needed.
    I missed that. So we have from the list all the roles so it has got to be mahama?

Valeyard can you come on and confirm a few things here?

One of the roles was converted and that is who the Thing is. Need to see when that was to see where we are.

The only 2 I know 100% from the peeks that is not the thing is me and Barney!
    Yes Flush, you're in the clear. Seriously though, you're the wolfiest villager I know! :P
    Where are Valeyard and Mahama???

Would be gas if either of them had been converted, if so the demons deserve to win :p
    Nope, I'm still here! I was playing this other game this morning, called "that job they pay me to do".
    So assuming everyone is who they say they are (I think):

Vale - exorcist
    Mahama - van helsing
    Neurotic - witch
    barney - villager
    MFD - villager
    cross - apprentice seer

So one of the six of us was shapeshifted. Myself, MFD and Mahama were cleared by the seer, although with the issue of timing we can't guarantee we are still good. However, chances are most of us are grand, compared to the other three. Now if we remove Vale, that leaves Neurotic and cross. Now, I reckon the real witch would've come out by now and outed Neurotic as a fraud if that was the case. However they could still be a demon. Cross as the apprentice seer is also a possibility and given that they knew dottie was the hero it would give them a reason to target her last night.
    I'm with you on this so far. Going to put in a vote for Cross now just in case I don't get back but I think you're right. I need to go back over the posts from CJ about the peeks. Actually, we've been given a small buffer here so the lynch of Uriel wasn't *as* disastrous as I initially thought. Don't think I ever apologised to Uriel actually, sorry we murdered you and didn't believe you! If it's worth anything, your final message actually did change my mind but it was too late by then.

It is very convenient that Cross peeked Dottie, copped her as Sam (as a demon he would have known who the demons were) and then she turns up dead. Was a pretty genius move to protect herself.

I'm actually kind of shocked about Stoogie being Lucifer! His hints actually led me to the priest and I believe he also knew who the seer and Sam were, or else he was playing a masterful bluffing game. I genuinely never suspected him for those reasons!

Lads, sitting here shaiking my head, I literally don't know how Dottie could have make it more obvious that she was the hero without outright saying it!!!! :P Thanks Dottie for your wonderful sacrifice! :) Just what we needed.

Yes Flush, you're in the clear. Seriously though, you're the wolfiest villager I know! :P

Nope, I'm still here! I was playing this other game this morning, called "that job they pay me to do".

I'm with you on this so far. Going to put in a vote for Cross now just in case I don't get back but I think you're right. I need to go back over the posts from CJ about the peeks. Actually, we've been given a small buffer here so the lynch of Uriel wasn't *as* disastrous as I initially thought. Don't think I ever apologised to Uriel actually, sorry we murdered you and didn't believe you! If it's worth anything, your final message actually did change my mind but it was too late by then.

It is very convenient that Cross peeked Dottie, copped her as Sam (as a demon he would have known who the demons were) and then she turns up dead. Was a pretty genius move to protect herself.

I'm actually kind of shocked about Stoogie being Lucifer! His hints actually led me to the priest and I believe he also knew who the seer and Sam were, or else he was playing a masterful bluffing game. I genuinely never suspected him for those reasons!

Was gobsmacked myself about Stoogie!

I am voting for Crosstownk now and doubt I will be changing.
    I am at home so need to stop playing ww for a bit and do some stuff in the house lol. I may have got the washing clean but that is as far as I got and my room is like a chinese laundry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Actually, rereading Stoogies last few posts, it was a pretty clever move to try and get us to waste the seer peek on the witch! :P added to his villageryness.

Advertisement