Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Right.

Mixed news. ....

Dottie was sam

Stoogie was lucifer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Right.

Mixed news. ....

Dottie was sam

Stoogie was lucifer
    Suspicions are laying with Cross today. Can you confirm apprentice seer hadn't already been killed?

I have zero information on the Apprentice seer.

Apologies for the delay. Was a mental morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I have zero information on the Apprentice seer.

Apologies for the delay. Was a mental morning.

You really have to get your priorities right! :p

So basically the apprentice seer is still out there so Cross prob is it. BUT that still doesn't clear them from being turned by The Thing. AND the fact that he/she peeked Dottie last night and discovered her role and voila she is dead!

I think it is Crosstownk. Was a strange munch other than that as you would have expected Vale or Mahama to get it in the neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

The demon shifted on Monday night so there were three potential sees for cee-jay following the shifted if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night, Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon with him dying on Thursday afternoon after revealing that myself, Maha and MrsFD we good. In that post they also mention to beware that Lucifer shows a good so they have a good understanding of who could be shown as what. I'm guessing that the three revealed as good were the three peeks following the thing shifting to another person. That's the only way they'd know that the three of us were goodies (bar potential for being Lucifer). Cee-jay seemed a pretty good player so I'd hope that they would've taken into account the shapeshifter, and not including people on the good list that they had peeked before the thing shifted.

Are people in agreement with the above?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I can see folks are now highly suspicious of me. All of it based on peeks that don't have a specific timing.

I'm the apprentice seer which clears me as a villager to the same extent as those peeks.

I peeked dottie last night because she was being accused. I felt she was a villager and wanted to clear her. But when the peek came back as evil it sort of backfired. That was until the decision was made to reveal roles this morning. I had wanted to keep the seer hidden for another day but as all roles were coming out I felt that if dottie came forward as Sam then it would support the evil peek result.

Unfortunately, the demons killed dottie.

As soon as they do and she's announced as Sam, MrsFD comes on like she's dotties new best buddy despite the accusations she level ad dottie last night. Then in an instant she changes her aim and fires those accusations at me. This to me is suspect. and I don't think anyone can 100% say that she is not the Thing. I'm not saying she's definitely the Thing as I think realistically it could be any of the three peeked. Hell, it could even be Vale at this stage - although I don't think so.

Also, Vale has had no info on the apprentice seer. I've revealed the role (it is a villager role remember) and I don't see anyone coming forward to challenge it.

Lynch me if that's what the consensus is but it's a mistake. I appreciate that the seer role is not worth much at this point in the game so I'm really just another bog standard villager who - if dead - will reduce the numbers further.

But fire away. I'll lend you some rope if you're stuck.

Just do the right thing.

Barney92 wrote: »
    The demon shifted on Monday night so there were three potential sees for cee-jay following the shifted if I'm not mistaken. Tuesday night, Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon with him dying on Thursday afternoon after revealing that myself, Maha and MrsFD we good. In that post they also mention to beware that Lucifer shows a good so they have a good understanding of who could be shown as what. I'm guessing that the three revealed as good were the three peeks following the thing shifting to another person. That's the only way they'd know that the three of us were goodies (bar potential for being Lucifer). Cee-jay seemed a pretty good player so I'd hope that they would've taken into account the shapeshifter, and not including people on the good list that they had peeked before the thing shifted.

Are people in agreement with the above?

That is what I think too. I do think it is Crosstownk we shall find out soon enough at lynch O'Clock!

What time is lynching today?

What time is lynching today?

Wow, freaky double post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

3 pm.

2 votes still to come in.

This isn't over yet.

The lynch form is closed.

The results are in.

Do people want another speed up for the next kill before the 9pm lynch?

Tough crowd. Tough crowd.

The latest lynchee was Crosstownk.

There were 4 votes - 3 for cross, 1 for flush.

A neurotic and The Valeyard did not vote.

Fk are you telling me that the game is still active? which means we don't need Valeyard to tell us that he wasn't the thing.

I really don't know now :confused:

Fk are you telling me that the game is still active? which means we don't need Valeyard to tell us that he wasn't the thing.

I really don't know now :confused:

Nobody would listen to me. You're next.

Ahh, sweet edit function

mahamageehad
    A neurotic
    The_Valeyard
    barney92
    MrsFlushdraw

So this is us, one of us is Evil. I know it isn't me but I really really have no clue as to who it is.

Why are we clearing Neurotic? because he is the witch? Doesn't mean he was changed. Actually need to check the OP again

Crosstown was the apprentice seer

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Give it up thing... you've been lynched!!

Oh and he was the thing aswell.

I was just messin' with yizzer heads because nobody cared :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

God dammit villagers. :( My death was in vain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Vampyres win yay

crosstownk wrote: »
    Nobody would listen to me. Your next.

You are dead, you can't post!

Kill me please, end the pain and suffering :pac:

Well done villagers. Great game. Very enjoyable.

A big thanks to Sully and SG.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Villagers WIN!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

GO TEAM DEMON!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Oh it feels much better to be on the winning side for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Give it up thing... you've been lynched!!

oh and MrsFW, soz for the grilling, but Mahama was right, you're the wolfiest villager ever!!

Tigger wrote: »
    Vampyres win yay

Easy win for us in the end Tigger:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Hup ya boy ya, good game fellow villagers

Advertisement