Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

no worries, you were just a pawn in my master plan!!

Master plan!! when you see the winchester gaff you'll realise what a joke that is!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

crosstownk wrote: »
    Yeah. We put a lot of stock in Vale being protected. Stoogie had suggested going 'balls out' and killing Vale but I pushed for the dottie kill.

That's twice in a row dottie - I'll buy you a drink to say sorry :o

In my mind we're all winners. Except tigger he fcuked up :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Stoogie wrote: »

That's it Stoogie, your in the list on enemies :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i genuinely prefer the dead room

tritium wrote: »
    I feel like a bad brother for abandoning my younger sibling :)

Great game mods and well played all!

don't sweat it bro, little bro's need to be shoved out of the nest sometimes to help them grow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

MsFlush, why do you always appear guilty lol

Ok here is my story. I have played loads of WW games on another forum, I was always a villager and the consensus was I was DUE to be a ww and used to die in the first day or second at best. So the more wolfy I appeared the longer I lived. the WW team kept me alive because they knew I looked wolfy and I got to day 3 and 4 and stuff before getting lynched! I got so peed off at dying in the first day I threw my toys out the pram and said I wasn't playing there anymore as it was just not funny. They thought it was a hoot killing me lol.

So there you have it :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tigger wrote: »

I think I do too. I'll still play though, just hope that my awesomeness gets me killed early every time :)

That's it Stoogie, your in the list on enemies :P

i don;t have a list of enemies i have a list of friends, as i say i had a point to make an its made now

now lets stop the sliiy talk of enemies

i also loved the move Stoosifer made withe the witch
    killing the witch was a waste of a kill cos she came back so he asked for her to come forward and she did
    and it made him look productive
    it wouldnt of worked on me tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Master plan!! when you see the winchester gaff you'll realise what a joke that is!!

Ah holy jeebus dottie, you didnt wreck the gaff did you?

Younger siblings and free gaffs, i dont know.......

tritium wrote: »
    Ah holy jeebus dottie, you didnt wreck the gaff did you?

Younger siblings and free gaffs, i dont know.......

yeah...I got paranoia all over all the walls :(

• Advertisement

Eh excuse me. I think youll find Tigger did more to save the village than anyone. Took out Drac and Carrie!

Good to know some piece of humanity still burns bright in that undead soul

memme in the fuggin dremon room

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'll try to open up the forums for everyone here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Who are the bouncers on the door of the dead etc? I want to see :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Such a great game. Thanks a zillion to Sully and the co-mods for running it. So when's the next one? :P

There was mention in the DR of a Christmas themed one, but that seems like an awful long time away. How about one in November and then a Christmas themed one after that in December.

If yous aren't already aware there's a sign-up thread for the next game here.

Check if you can access the dead room there please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Jayop wrote: »
    Check if you can access the dead room there please.

I've access, Jayop. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

well played villagers, another win for the good guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »
    There was mention in the DR of a Christmas themed one, but that seems like an awful long time away. How about one in November and then a Christmas themed one after that in December.

I think one a month is a reasonable time frame. Stops burnout and lets everyone recover.
    Didn't realise there was a sign up thread already. I'll have to get the hubby in on this.

Everything should be open there now to view and you should all be able to post in the dead room. Dotties posts in her section are brill.

Well done everyone who played and especially to Sully for putting on a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Yeah, it's like being at home shouting answers at quiz shows on the telly, it's much easier to get it right when you're not there. I also like the dead room! We like having you in the game too tho! :)
    quickbeam wrote: »

I'm waiting to see the timing of the next one but if it's in 2 or 3 weeks, it's too soon for me. I'll defo be up for an xmas themed one. I actually had a few ideas for that! :) I'd like to mod one at some stage but I'd defo need a hand, how did you find it Sulli? It was your first time right?

Great game all and thanks a million to Sulli and everyone who was involved in running it. I'm so happy that I lasted till the end this time! :) Yeah village!!!!!

Also, next time I'd like to be a vanillager please! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

This is just my opinion.

I found that the tweaks to the pace of the game made it flow better. The speed plays were put in at just the right time - almost in anticipation of a slow down. Good planning by the mods.

Yes there were slower days but that's unavoidable as more and more players get killed off.

Also, didn't want to bring this up on thread coz of how risky it was in case they hadn't copped but the demons actually could have had two kills a night! :P The Thing could have shifted into a confirmed villager every time (like me or Vale) and it would have been practically a guaranteed demon win! :P I even checked with Sulli if they were allowed to do that and she said yeah so that's why I said we only had one mistake! :P :pac::pac::cool::D

this is my fave thing from the other side of the door

"The car can be fixed. But last nights decision to kill dottie and not shapeshift cannot be fixed :("

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

i don;t have a list of enemies i have a list of friends, as i say i had a point to make an its made now

now lets stop the sliiy talk of enemies

i also loved the move Stoosifer made withe the witch
    killing the witch was a waste of a kill cos she came back so he asked for her to come forward and she did
    and it made him look productive
    it wouldnt of worked on me tho

It's a father Ted quote from Graham Norten. In otherwords, a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

It's a father Ted quote from Graham Norten. In otherwords, a joke.
    Jesus Vale, don't be trying any of those Father Ted jokes in here. They've no appreciation for the finer things in life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Thanks for playing everyone. Thanks to Andy, SG & Jayo for the chats. Hopefully ye all enjoyed it. I certainly did :)

this is my fave thing from the other side of the door

"The car can be fixed. But last nights decision to kill dottie and not shapeshift cannot be fixed :("

Thats what i call playing to win!

• Advertisement

Also, didn't want to bring this up on thread coz of how risky it was in case they hadn't copped but the demons actually could have had two kills a night! :P The Thing could have shifted into a confirmed villager every time (like me or Vale) and it would have been practically a guaranteed demon win! :P I even checked with Sulli if they were allowed to do that and she said yeah so that's why I said we only had one mistake! :P :pac::pac::cool::D

Yeah twigged that too. Only vamps and hero would give any hope.

Advertisement