Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf IV - All Hallows' Eve - GAME OVER - Villagers Win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Reading the demon forum and I'm blown away that they didn't twig me as Sam until the peek... I was so sure I had made it obvious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Ok here is my story. I have played loads of WW games on another forum, I was always a villager and the consensus was I was DUE to be a ww and used to die in the first day or second at best. So the more wolfy I appeared the longer I lived. the WW team kept me alive because they knew I looked wolfy and I got to day 3 and 4 and stuff before getting lynched! I got so peed off at dying in the first day I threw my toys out the pram and said I wasn't playing there anymore as it was just not funny. They thought it was a hoot killing me lol.

So there you have it :)

Ahh... it was a little funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Thanks for all the hard work of setting this up and running it guys. It turned out to be a fantastic game! Best so far I think.

3/3 wins for me. #JustSaying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Thanks for all the hard work of setting this up and running it guys. It turned out to be a fantastic game! Best so far I think.

3/3 wins for me. #JustSaying

Target for death, next game.lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Just need to salute sully there. I did very little for the game as had a really busy week. Thought Sully did an awesome job.

It was nice to be in the secondary role as way less hassle. Modding a game is a massive time sink especially if you are the main mod as there are so mainly sub threads to read, so was very happy not to have that responsibility as I knew I didnt have the time to do it properly. I did enjoy reading it.

I thought at the beginning that the bad guys were a shoe in to win, but wierdly they were too focused on taking each other out.

Have to say tigger is an amazing reader of the game. He spotted crosstown as the shapeshifted thing in just an hour after crosstown was given the role.

• Advertisement

Well played everyone. Lot of fun.

Interesting reading on the other forums...

Good teamwork Mahama

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Well played everyone. Lot of fun.

Interesting reading on the other forums...

Hope I didn't incriminate myself too much :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Wahey, just caught up on the lynch and win. Great result.

Top marks to Dottie. You lived up to your role - the unquestionable hero of the village.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hope I didn't incriminate myself too much :o

You were grand buddy. :)

• Advertisement

You were grand buddy. :)

Nobody must be able to read the SECRET secret section so :pac:

400283.JPG

I bet with all my wild ramblings, and wild goose chases, you thought I wouldn't pull it off!!

I bet with all my wild ramblings, and wild goose chases, you thought I wouldn't pull it off!!

No. I just spent a huge amount of time shouting "noooooooo" when you protected Mahama.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Just need to salute sully there. I did very little for the game as had a really busy week. Thought Sully did an awesome job.

It was nice to be in the secondary role as way less hassle. Modding a game is a massive time sink especially if you are the main mod as there are so mainly sub threads to read, so was very happy not to have that responsibility as I knew I didnt have the time to do it properly. I did enjoy reading it.

I thought at the beginning that the bad guys were a shoe in to win, but wierdly they were too focused on taking each other out.

Have to say tigger is an amazing reader of the game. He spotted crosstown as the shapeshifted thing in just an hour after crosstown was given the role.

whosthatwith the complimebvts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I didn't either. It had to be explained to me.

you don't know who sheamus is ?
    jaysus wept

Have moved posts to an off topic thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057664520

I am so proud of this :P

YVktbtu.png

Nice for the good guys to win.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

A Neurotic wrote: »
    I am so proud of this :P

So you should be, it was a great idea, even independent of what we knew - statistically those three were the most likely to be baddies, as others had been half-cleared. But then you didn't push it. I was willing you back to the thread to bring up the topic again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

quickbeam wrote: »
    So you should be, it was a great idea, even independent of what we knew - statistically those three were the most likely to be baddies, as others had been half-cleared. But then you didn't push it. I was willing you back to the thread to bring up the topic again.

End stages of the game (actually lots of the game) were great fun to watch in the DR. Some folks may have gotten a bit vocal for their teams at various stages. In particular I'm looking at Molly and a mirror :p

quickbeam wrote: »

Yeah, I made that post in a hurry just stepping into work and then barely got to check in with the game all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

@Cee_Jay

Did you click my link when I advertised in the tapped out thread? Was sure you were a poster there!

Going to add the WW link into my sig. I don't post much outside of that thread and this part since the Poker Forum moved but every little helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

tritium wrote: »
    End stages of the game (actually lots of the game) were great fun to watch in the DR. Some folks may have gotten a bit vocal for their teams at various stages. In particular I'm looking at Molly and a mirror :p

Oh hell yeah. I found myself starting to root for the villagers about halfway through and had to have a little talk with myself about where my true loyalties lay. :cool:

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh hell yeah. I found myself starting to root for the villagers about halfway through and had to have a little talk with myself about where my true loyalties lay. :cool:

Typical Carrie. Dont know what you want, then murder everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

@Cee_Jay

Did you click my link when I advertised in the tapped out thread? Was sure you were a poster there!

Going to add the WW link into my sig. I don't post much outside of that thread and this part since the Poker Forum moved but every little helps :)
    I played that game for years :) I was indeed a poster there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

I was on a red eye flight Friday morning and only back last night - weekend away with 20 odd lads... needless to say I didn't get much of a chance to keep track of the game finish either here or in the DR.

But yaaay well done village!:)

now to switch back off for a few hours and nurse my hangover and aching body.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭suffering golfer

So 4 games in and the wolves only won once. Lol sample size and all that but are the games set up too hard for the wolves to win?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

So 4 games in and the wolves only won once. Lol sample size and all that but are the games set up too hard for the wolves to win?

Hey SG can you check your PM's :)

Advertisement