Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card not working

Options
  • 23-10-2016 8:51pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I recently got a student credit card but transactions are being denied. I'm not sure what the problem is. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hello,

I recently got a student credit card but transactions are being denied. I'm not sure what the problem is. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
    Good morning malistheman,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We are sorry to hear you have had difficulty in using your credit card. We would advise that you submit an 'Ask a Question' query through the 365Online Service Desk where a representative with account access can check the status of your card. Alternatively, if you do not have your credit card set up on 365Online, please call Credit Card Services on 0818 251 251 for assistance.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Richard

Advertisement