Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picatinny Rail for CZ527

Options
  • 23-10-2016 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Can anyone tell me where I can get a picatinny rail for a CZ527 Kevlar, I have seen them on American websites but I would like to get somewhere in Ireland if possible?
    Thanks
    Rosski

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I have one on the same rifle. Very good to have & use.
    Search for dipink in the states to find the correct part number you want.
    Then go to Kinley (I think that's the name) & order. They will post here for small money.
    If that's not the correct name then search for the "CZ 527 picatinny" and it will come up

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭ROSSKI

Thanks ordered today and shipped as well an hour later - very easy to deal with - thanks again
    clivej wrote: »
    I have one on the same rifle. Very good to have & use.
    Search for dipink in the states to find the correct part number you want.
    Then go to Kinley (I think that's the name) & order. They will post here for small money.
    If that's not the correct name then search for the "CZ 527 picatinny" and it will come up

Advertisement