Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know your Elves 2016 - #1 Hufflepuff

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

What is in your perfect Christmas sandwich?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Is there anything in particular you'd like to receive this Christmas?

Do you do your present shopping early?
    Do you shop online?

Christmas cake or Christmas pudding?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

Loughc wrote: »
    Another controversial question Roses or Quality Street?

Has to be Roses :) especially the strawberry and orange creams.

miamee wrote: »
    What is your favourite Christmas dessert? Do you have one favourite or have a wee taste of a few things? :pac:[/QUOTE

I love sherry trifle and Christmas is the only time we have it, but anything else that happens to be on the go I'll happily try that too. It is Christmas after all :)

Toots wrote: »
    Store bought or home made stuffing?

Homemade , I make a huge bowl every christmas eve because my family love stuffing and wouldn't be too happy with me if there was none left to pick at after dinner.

• Advertisement

Do you dress up for Christmas dinner?

Nah , I'm not a dressy up kind of person. Just like to be comfy, If I could get away with it I'd be in my christmas pj's at dinner :pac:

BDJW wrote: »
    What is in your perfect Christmas sandwich?

My perfect sandwich is turkey , ham , stuffing and chef brown sauce :pac: I look forward to it every year.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Is there anything in particular you'd like to receive this Christmas?

Do you do your present shopping early?
    Do you shop online?

Christmas cake or Christmas pudding?

Maybe some nice perfume as I'm running low at the moment and If someone were to give me a room full of Yankee candles I wouldn't complain :pac:

Yes I like to have all my presents in by mid November before the real madness starts , I only started online shopping for presents last year but I will buy some that way this year too , probably half online and half in store.

I'm actually not mad about cake or pudding , I make both for my mam and dad every year and I'll have a taste where they're cut but that's about it.

Thanks Loughc for organising this again and to all the christmas elves for all the questions . Looking forward to seeing everyone else's questions/ answers over the next few weeks. Happy Christmas , hufflepuff 🎅

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Thanks for all your answers Hufflepuff- great thread! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement