Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Down

Options
  • 24-10-2016 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭

Alfie Byrne Road inbound, Dublin this morning. Conscious, but in pain. Dublin City Fire were with him as I cycled by. Hope he's ok.

Cycle safe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

On the road or on the cycle track / footpath? (not that I'm judging if he was on either!)
    Hope he's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Well, he was lying down on the road, not sure where it started to all go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭NeedMoreGears

@JR - I cycle in that way most days so I'd be interested in knowing where exactly on the road the cyclist was please.

NMG

• Registered Users Posts: 9,702 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

He was lying on the left hand side of the road about 150 metres before East Point, before where most people leave the cycle path to join the road. Saying that, he could have had a speed wobble or hit another cyclist on the cycle path and ended up on the road.

Advertisement