Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting texts about bill but don't have an Eir account

Options
2»

Comments

Still getting emails and texts about bills, another for the month of November. At least it would appear that aFS are no longer contacting me multiple times each day, just the once this week so far. So can one of the Eir reps sort this out and why am I still being billed?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have removed all your details from your account [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]so you should no longer receive communication in relation to this. Was it an e-mail or text you received?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

I received both forms of communication. Why are Eir billing me when the account has been closed for months?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you advise the time date & method of communication [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]& I will follow this up. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have removed your mobile number & address from this account so you should not have received anything recently. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

As per the pm I sent yesterday, they were recieved yesterday afternoon. And Pemela, I am getting sick and tired of this. Every month it's the same, I get billed then Eir tell me to ignore it and that it is sorted. Then Eir sent debt collectors to harras me and then say it's sorted only for multiple texts and emails to go out telling me I owe money and then you tell me, "I'll look into it". I've been told that by you and multiple other reps over the past number of months and am a little sick and tired of it at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Still getting emails and texts about bills, another for the month of November. At least it would appear that aFS are no longer contacting me multiple times each day, just the once this week so far. So can one of the Eir reps sort this out and why am I still being billed?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have removed all your details from your account [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]so you should no longer receive communication in relation to this. Was it an e-mail or text you received?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

I received both forms of communication. Why are Eir billing me when the account has been closed for months?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you advise the time date & method of communication [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]& I will follow this up. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have removed your mobile number & address from this account so you should not have received anything recently. [/font]

As per the pm I sent yesterday, they were recieved yesterday afternoon. And Pemela, I am getting sick and tired of this. Every month it's the same, I get billed then Eir tell me to ignore it and that it is sorted. Then Eir sent debt collectors to harras me and then say it's sorted only for multiple texts and emails to go out telling me I owe money and then you tell me, "I'll look into it". I've been told that by you and multiple other reps over the past number of months and am a little sick and tired of it at this stage
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked my PM's & I didn't receive a PM from you yesterday [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Deleted User.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you send this to me again & I will look into this.[/font]

Following on with this once again, cancelled my Eir account almost 7 months ago, continued to be billed since. Eir passed my details onto their debt collection agency and after days of emailing, calling and here they admitted that nothing was owed and got rid of my details with debt collector. Since then they have repeatedly reassured me that the issue is sorted and that I will get no more bills. Yup, each month another bill arrives and each month I contact the reps, generally Eir: Pamela who assures me that the issue is sorted and that no more bills will come, each month more do come. Today I got an email to thank me for updating the email on my account and phone number as it appears to be obvious that rather than deal with the issue and stop bills coming out Eir are just going to make sure that I never see the bills.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Another email last night telling me that I had changed email and phone number for a third time that day and then just now this email. Eir have swore blind that my account was deleted a number of months back but in typical Eir fashion it appears that they lied[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Dear Customer,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for your recent request to switch to paper bills, which we have now processed.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note, depending on when you switched to paper bills, you may still receive one more paperless bill in your My eiraccount.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Should you have any queries with your paper bill account, please click here.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you,
    eir[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Another email last night telling me that I had changed email and phone number for a third time that day and then just now this email. Eir have swore blind that my account was deleted a number of months back but in typical Eir fashion it appears that they lied[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Dear Customer,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for your recent request to switch to paper bills, which we have now processed.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Please note, depending on when you switched to paper bills, you may still receive one more paperless bill in your My eiraccount.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Should you have any queries with your paper bill account, please click here.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you,
    eir[/font]
    Hi  Deleted User,

I have replied to your PM's.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement