Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DHL shipping/tracking

• 24-10-2016 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I ordered a phone off a reputable seller on AliExpress last Monday, device shipped on Thursday and tracking number given. It's yet to update and says that it's not found on the system or whatever. It's my first time using DHL so I was just wondering if this is normal and if it takes a few days to update?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I seen that in the past, in my case it took about 4 days for the number to show in DHL website from when it was given to me by seller, I think mine came from HK or China.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TonyAdams1998

Yeah my item is coming from China. I won't give up yet, so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Usually this means it hasn't shipped yet, they've just made up the label. When it goes through the first facility itll be scanned and shortly thereafter appear on the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You better hope they listed the shipping charges on the invoice or DHL will screw you big time. They will likely estimate shipping at €80+ and you will pay 23% vat on that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement