Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing sensor

Options
  • 24-10-2016 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I lost somewhere second part of this sensor. Is anyone can point me to, where I can buy it?
    Alarm brand is ASTEC

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Assuming it's a contact sensor then it's the magnet part which is missing. There is a sticky for suppliers, any of which should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭cry5t41

degsie wrote: »
    Assuming it's a contact sensor then it's the magnet part which is missing. There is a sticky for suppliers, any of which should be able to help you.

Hi degsie

Could you please give me some links, I not familiar with this kind of shops?

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

cry5t41 wrote: »
    Hi degsie

Could you please give me some links, I not familiar with this kind of shops?

Regards
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

cry5t41 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I lost somewhere second part of this sensor. Is anyone can point me to, where I can buy it?
    Alarm brand is ASTEC

Regards

Astec is no more.
    Where are you located? Any contact magnet will work once it aligned correctly.

KoolKid wrote: »
    Where are you located?

Celbridge

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

See the sticky for suppliers. Ballymount or Lucan would be handy enough for you.

KoolKid wrote: »
    See the sticky for suppliers. Ballymount or Lucan would be handy enough for you.

Thank you very much, Do you about what I should ask for? What is the proper name of this sensor?

Just buy a global contact and that will come with a magnet you can use.
    If you want to replace the whole device you will need a global Mc sensor and a 680ohm resistor.

Advertisement