If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Technica Turntable & Roberts Stream 93i

Options
  • 24-10-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking to purchase two items:

Audio Technica LP60USB Turntable priced at £99.00  (€119.99)

Roberts Stream 93i Internet Radio priced at £139.95 (€179.99)

I saw you price matched the Roberts Stream 93i for £134 last week: http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057660322

If I was to order both items online is there any kind of Boards.ie discount you could do?

I'm Dublin based.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kop On wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Looking to purchase two items:

Audio Technica LP60USB Turntable priced at £99.00  (€119.99)

Roberts Stream 93i Internet Radio priced at £139.95 (€179.99)

I saw you price matched the Roberts Stream 93i for £134 last week: http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057660322

If I was to order both items online is there any kind of Boards.ie discount you could do?

I'm Dublin based.

Thanks.
    Kop on,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The pips are squeaking on that one I'm afraid - the best we could do is:

Roberts 93I - £134

Audio Technica LP60USB - £99

I'll do the total including shipping at £233 ( shipping is normally £6.99) - apologies we couldn't do more on this one but I think we are significantly cheaper than most retailers in Ireland on the LP60.

Both in stock and ready to ship - drop us a line if we can assist :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.