Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another recommend me a phone.

Options
  • 24-10-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Below are my requirements. Apologies if not in right place, specs below

•What features are important to you in a phone? (camera, memory, build)
    •Form factor - touchscreen
    •Internet - important, always on net
    •Operator - 3
    •Pre-pay
    •Price range up to 200

Help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What are you using currently?

Any issues you don't like with it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭Head Wreck

Get a Vodafone Smart Ultra 7 for 170, then get the network unlock codes off Ebay for 5euro. Brilliant fone great battery. Huge screen for interneting

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Davy wrote: »
    What are you using currently?

Any issues you don't like with it?

Lumia currently, no issues but shattered screen and from what I can tell the brand is on its way out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Lumia currently, no issues but shattered screen and from what I can tell the brand is on its way out

Do you want to switch or stay on the OS?

The ultra already mentioned are very popular but you will be changing to android?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

Davy wrote: »
    Do you want to switch or stay on the OS?

The ultra already mentioned are very popular but you will be changing to android?

I'm easy to be honest, just want a solid feeling and performing phone in that range. Any other suggestions other than Ultra?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 150 ✭✭Head Wreck

Alcatel Pop plus is supposed to be another good phone. Hard to get a good one below 200 these days thats why I strongly suggest untra. It has the specs of a 400euro phone

Advertisement