Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Songwriter in Dublin looking for bandmates

• 24-10-2016 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi,

I write lyric heavy songs and looking to expand the sound.

Looking for lead guitarist, bassist and drummer.

Influenced by classic singer songwriters like Leonard Cohen and Dylan but looking to move toward a groove based contemporary sound; Massive Attack and Faithless styles but mixed with edgier things like the Fall and Captain
    Beefheart.

Eclectic and creative musicians sought

Pm if interested, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭Muppetini

Hi,
    You have anything online?

Pm sent

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gdawg123

Hi there,

Any music online I could have a listen to? Sounds like some interesting stuff.

I'm a guitarist by the way.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 22 UshMurr

Hi Shell,

Im jumping in here, i'm working on and EDM project at the moment and i,m looking for a female singer / topline writer to colab with, the style of music would be close to "disclosure", i have a bunch of ideas/demos if you want to hear anything. PM me if your interested to talk further

Shell2633 wrote: »
    Hi.

I am interested in some of those bands you mentioned. I am a female singer and topline writer , 20's and Dublin based. I am at the same time on the hunt for a songwriting partner and a good lyricist for a project. I sing and write,but my strength is mainly in topline writing. Id be interested to hear some of your stuff. I am aware you arent looking for a singer but felt compelled to reply, perhaps there could be an interesting collaboration here. Have you any stuff online?

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15 smileawhile55

Hi, do you have any work samples to share? Guitarist here

bump

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Do you play any instrument or simply write lyrics and you are looking for someone to do all the music

People have asked for samples

Bumping is pointless until you clarify because no one will engage

Apologies, write music and lyric, play guitar and piano and sing. Have been sending a link to soundcloud to respondents via private message. But I'll post the link here:

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-148206821

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Shell2633

Did u ever get my PM Ush?

Advertisement