Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Existing customer setting up new Eir Broadband connection?

Options
  • 24-10-2016 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, my 18 months broadband contract with Eir ended a while ago, however, I remained as an Eir customer.

I found out today that there are better deals on your website and if I go for that deal I would save money compared to what I am paying at the moment. I wonder if I can still go for that deal online as if I were a new customer? I would also like to take the opportunity to get the router upgraded and relocate the ADSL socket in the house. Is this possible?

I look forward to your reply!! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

icylava wrote: »
    Hi, my 18 months broadband contract with Eir ended a while ago, however, I remained as an Eir customer.

I found out today that there are better deals on your website and if I go for that deal I would save money compared to what I am paying at the moment. I wonder if I can still go for that deal online as if I were a new customer? I would also like to take the opportunity to get the router upgraded and relocate the ADSL socket in the house. Is this possible?

I look forward to your reply!! Thanks

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]icylava,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Yes there are online options available for existing customers & this order can be placed via the website. :D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Our technical team will also be able to arrange a new modem if needed. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement