Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone and Back again? Why?

• 25-10-2016 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

So this is weird, I think!! I withdrew 500 EURO over a week ago before going to England, I was looking at my online banking and the withdraw was there and money was as it should be, Why then now today a week later is my account 500 EURO more than i should be and that withdrawal not in my statement?? I know it come out again in a day or two but its extremely annoying, is the point of online banking not to keep better track of personal finances? What if this was a 20 or 40 or 50 Euro transaction and I was living close to the edge that could seriously mess up someone for a week or two and it really bothers me, I wasn't always as comfortable as I am now and to be honest even now not so much, why has something like this happened can anyone shed some light as to why its showing one minute and gone the next???

Advertisement