Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi Lossnay

Options
  • 25-10-2016 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi Guys,

The Mitsubishi Lossnay is not working in my house. I bought the house last year so I don't know who can fix it. It would be much appreciated if you guys can give me some directions.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Mod note: I've moved this into the electrical forum because it's not suited to Dublin County North. Hopefully someone in here will be able to advise you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

This is the sort of kit that The Guys & Gals over on the Renewable Energies forum like to play with.

OP , If the fan(s) rotate and the heat exchange thingy isnt covered in dust / muck then I cant imagine there is much to go wrong. ( I presume that you have located the Mitsi service manual for the unit )

Advertisement