Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commission based job and mortgage

Options
  • 25-10-2016 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Me and my wife are both working in commission based jobs which takes as much as 1/4 of our yearly income making this a quite big dent when applying), it's a strong retail company (actually the owner just become the richest man in planet yey)
    We have tried our luck last year but sadly according to my math 50% of our commission was taken into account which sadly was not enough to buy anything decent those days.

Any body with similar situation can share some light?any landers out there that take more than 50%?
    Yearly commission can be proven by P60s from last 6-7 years and it will match numbers on salary certs.
    Thanks

Advertisement