Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move to Eir?

Options
  • 25-10-2016 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭

Eir are offering me avery good deal, €20pm with unlimited calls, data, roaming calls, etc.

Currently with Tesco, paying a bit more for less but and happy enough with both the service and customer support (when needed).

Heard nothing but horror stores about Eir, should I just stay put?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

Eir are offering me avery good deal, €20pm with unlimited calls, data, roaming calls, etc.

Currently with Tesco, paying a bit more for less but and happy enough with both the service and customer support (when needed).

I'm with eir for mobile, broadband, phone, TV. They have made multiple billing errors, including taking extra direct debits of over €100, which took several calls to sort out. Customer service is poor but better than Virgin Media. Vodafone and Tesco Mobile customer care are better.

eir mobile service is fine. I find the roaming calls and data very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Eir mobile is fine for me but internet is woeful but anything is better than tesco mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 8 mnolan198

Dont touch them. you will regret it

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Arsen5

Run run run! Worst custmercare I have ever had to deal with. They lie to you, you call back & you can't talk to the person who was dealing with you you tell your problem again to him/ her & the same thing over & over. I even threaten them that I will go to join Viriginmedia even this wouldn't move things for me. They should be called custmer don't care. I really wonder how they are able to keep their jobs after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Thanks folks, will stay put!

• Advertisement
Advertisement