Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Childminder in Dundalk

Options
  • 25-10-2016 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Any recommendations for a childminder in Dundalk?
    A 3 year old and 1 year old
    Looking to drop them off in the morning and pickup in the evening as both parents are working
    Must have a car to take the 3 year old to and from preschool (or live close enough to the school to walk)
    Anyone??
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭house45

bob2oo7 wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a childminder in Dundalk?
    A 3 year old and 1 year old
    Looking to drop them off in the morning and pickup in the evening as both parents are working
    Must have a car to take the 3 year old to and from preschool (or live close enough to the school to walk)
    Anyone??
    Thanks in advance

Hi there, my wife would be really interested in this please she regularly mind kids in our home and has plenty of experience as we have two kids of our own , we are based in the tom bellew ave area of town . What area and school are your kids based she drives also and what hours would u like the kids minded thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bob2oo7

house45 wrote: »
    Hi there, my wife would be really interested in this please she regularly mind kids in our home and has plenty of experience as we have two kids of our own , we are based in the tom bellew ave area of town . What area and school are your kids based she drives also and what hours would u like the kids minded thanks

Hi there, I sent you a private message with a bit more details

Advertisement