Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordered multiroom with bundle online but it wasn't installed

Options
  • 25-10-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just joined eir and bought bundle online incl multiroom. Received confirmation email but multiroom wasn't mentioned and price was cheaper. Queried with live chat who said they could see I ordered it and price was lower as they had applied discounts. When engineer arrived to install he said multiroom wasn't on his job list. Can a rep private message me so I can reply with account number to check this out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi
    Just joined eir and bought bundle online incl multiroom. Received confirmation email but multiroom wasn't mentioned and price was cheaper. Queried with live chat who said they could see I ordered it and price was lower as they had applied discounts. When engineer arrived to install he said multiroom wasn't on his job list. Can  a rep private message me so I can reply with account number to check this out?
    Hi  Keith C,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Hi  Keith C,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Thanks Pamela have replied

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  Keith C,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Thanks Pamela have replied
    Thanks  Keith C,

-Pamela 

Thanks  Keith C,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela I emailed you you copies of online chats with eir reps.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi Keith, thanks for sending this on. Pamela is currently out of office however I will request she look into this first thing in the morning & update you as soon as possible. Stacey 

• Advertisement

Any update yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Any update yet?
    Hi Keith C, 

I can see Pamela is still chasing this up for you. Once she has an update she will come back to you here. 

Stacey

Advertisement