Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customize rubber stamp - Trodat

Options
  • 25-10-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,
    Apologies if I'm not posting this in the correct forum section.

I have a trodat self ink stamp - printy 4928 and I'm looking for a company in Dublin who produces customized rubber plates for this particular model. I have the logo on a JPG file that I would like to have in the rubber plate

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭LadyW

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

I know 'the rubber stamp company' on capel street have trodat stamps etc. I'm sure they do customised ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

coffeepls wrote: »
    I know 'the rubber stamp company' on capel street have trodat stamps etc. I'm sure they do customised ones.
    Theres a rubber stamp co on Camden st opposite the Palace too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

They are gone for a while now. The shops is currently being gutted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

newacc2015 wrote: »
    They are gone for a while now. The shops is currently being gutted

Seriously? Omg. I used to pass it every morning on the way to work for years. That's a shame.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Seriously? Omg. I used to pass it every morning on the way to work for years. That's a shame.

Yeah, I would say its gone nearly a year now. They took a builders skip out of soil out of it last week. The whole of Capel St is nearly completely different to 10 years ago

Advertisement