Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will new bank have credit check screening?

• 25-10-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I think I know the answer to this one but I'd just like more info if someone could help me.

I'm looking to switch banks as my current bank have really f'd up some things on me leading to (and also some fault myself) my credit rating taking a big hit.

If I were to apply for a new currsnt account with a new bank will they point blank refuse somebody based on a bad credit rating? I'm my own point of view I'm thinking they shouldn't as they are not necessarily giving me any credit just banking facilities (and hopefully credit in future) or are they likely to shun anybody with a bad rating due to evidence of bad account management?

Any help would be fantastic.

Comments

Advertisement