Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filing a B1 Annual return on core.cro.ie

Options
  • 26-10-2016 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I registered a business earlier this year but so far there hasn't been any financial activity or operations at all. (Which I partially anticipated because I've been trying to seek out investors.)

But how do I file an annual return on the Core.cro.ie website if there isn't any financial activity to report of? There is a section that asks the user to upload Financial statements / Attachments but I have none of such so what exactly am I supposed to do?

I was also abroad for most of this month and missed the deadline to file the return so will I have to pay some kind of penalty of €100 or more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Hi

If this is the company's first return then there is no requirement to file a set of accounts with the return. Simply the annual return b1 is all that is required.

If it is not the first return then you will need to generate a set of accounts to file with the return even if there is no activity. If the return itself is late that means the accounts will also need to be signed off by an auditor.

Best Regards

Dbran

Advertisement