Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths 20% off Vouchers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Aw damnit.. I just spent €99.99 in Smyths this morning and all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Aw damnit.. I just spent €99.99 in Smyths this morning and all

Return it and buy it again;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bubbles75

Anyone know if you can use these in Ken blacks or do they have a separate sale maybe....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Bubbles75 wrote: »
    Anyone know if you can use these in Ken blacks or do they have a separate sale maybe....

Ken Blacks accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

Today is the last day for these codes to work, can you split up your online order to get the code to work multiple times if doing a big shop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Glebee wrote: »
    Today is the last day for these codes to work, can you split up your online order to get the code to work multiple times if doing a big shop?

Probably. Order a couple of items and checkout. Then repeat the process. Santa has to bring a particular doll house and it actually dropped in price to €99.99 so I added another item which came to €20 so I got that free using the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Bubbles75

terms say one voucher per household so I have one account in my name - delivery to work address and one in hubby's- delivery to home address - just to be sure.. hopefully they'll arrive:)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,885 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

You just saved me a good few quid on the grandkids Christmas Lego sets Giblet. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

looks like its cheaper to order from the uk site using revolut and including parcel wizard...another option...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

looks like its cheaper to order from the uk site using revolut and including parcel wizard...another option...

Thats what I done, two seperate orders from uk to DPD parcel wizard accounts, and another order in store for items that they would not ship.
    On a price comparission alone there was almost 50euro in the difference in the irish and uk stores.

• Advertisement
Advertisement