Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carmichael Hall Dundrum

Options
  • 26-10-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All,

I viewed a 2 bed and the rent is reasonable for the area. Location is great right beside the windy arbour luas stop and all the surrounding amenities are close.

In terms of apartment, its newly refurbished. The one issue I have is the heating is via storage heaters and have heard of some horror stories around the amount of electricity they consume.

Wondering has anybody any view/experience of these apartments/surrounding area either positive or negative.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Ashbx

I live in the Windy Arbour area. I don't have an experience of the apartments themselves but I do have experience of the area.

The particular estate the apartments are in does not have the best reputation. That being said, there is never much trouble in the area and has cleaned up a lot in the last 5 years or so. I have lived in the clonskeagh/windy arbour area all my life and I love it here. Moved house recently and only moved 5 mins up the road! :) Its an ideal location with so many shops etc. Dundrum is a short walk away and plenty of commuting options by bus stop on churchtown side and dundrum side of the luas track.

If your happy with the apartment itself then I would definitely go for it! Windy Arbour, in my opinion, is a great location to live.

Advertisement