Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar R801

Options
  • 26-10-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I'm on Greenstars R801 collection Route.
    They have now failed to collect my Compost bin on two occasions. The first occasion they said the driver didn't come down the cul de sac far enough to see it. I'm waiting to see what the reason is this time. Has anyone else on R801 had any issues with Greenstar collections?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Not sure what route i'm on but i'm in Dalkey. and they've been a disaster the last month or two. Missed collections, then missed re-collections. You'd almost think they were deliberately trying to lose me as a customer. Think I'm the only Greenstar customer on my road so it is probably a hassle for them but it's hugely annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

yes, I am the last greenstar customer on my road too. ail the others are now panda. Ihad the same thought myself after the last missed collection. The customer service seem quite nice about it though and explain it to a driver/depot problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

100gSoma wrote: »
    yes, I am the last greenstar customer on my road too. ail the others are now panda. Ihad the same thought myself after the last missed collection. The customer service seem quite nice about it though and explain it to a driver/depot problem.

Didn't Panda buy Greenstar.

http://m.independent.ie/business/irish/panda-told-to-offload-greenstar-assets-to-seal-takeover-deal-34971434.html

One might suspect Greenstar are trying to shift customers to Panda before the deal is complete and then Panda sells Greenstar in Dun laoighre to keep the competition regulator happy

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

ted1 wrote: »
    Didn't Panda buy Greenstar.

Hasn't happened yet, I live in DLR and in my estate Greenstar collects on Wednesday and Panda on Friday. I'm with Greenstar and haven't heard anything from them yet about the takeover/merger.

Advertisement