Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subtank Plus

• 26-10-2016 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭

After ordering 3 of them online only for them to turn out to be out of stock and having to get a refund. Dose anyone know where i'd find one ?
    I know there last years tec but hoping to find one somewhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Stealthirl wrote: »
    After ordering 3 of them online only for them to turn out to be out of stock and having to get a refund. Dose anyone know where i'd find one ?
    I know there last years tec but hoping to find one somewhere

They've been discontinued, I was looking to get a few before but couldn't find them anywhere..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

FT have them in stock if you're not in a rush,

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012000/3807000-subtank-plus-subtank-v2-styled-occ-clearomizer

1 day discount coming as well.

HALLOWEEN SALE: 10% off on October 31st!
    With coupon code TREAT31 :)

US central time as always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭chipfox

7ml tank... wow. What's the RBA like in this? The Subtank mini was my first proper tank, still think it's a great tank. Wouldn't mind this with a bigger RBA

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

chipfox wrote: »
    7ml tank... wow. What's the RBA like in this? The Subtank mini was my first proper tank, still think it's a great tank. Wouldn't mind this with a bigger RBA

I think the RBA is the same one that's in the mini.

Advertisement