Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

""3 Arena seats""

Options
  • 26-10-2016 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi, I got 2 tickets for Ariana Grande for may 20th 2017.
    I got Block G row 23 seats 181 & 182 whats the view like, I've my 8yr old daughter coming with me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Martina.H wrote: »
    Hi, I got 2 tickets for Ariana Grande for may 20th 2017.
    I got Block G row 23 seats 181 & 182 whats the view like, I've my 8yr old daughter coming with me thanks

they look decent enough to me. Off to one side but I was off 2 one side at some gig and it was still good.

seating chart here.
    16380s.gif

Yours is row 23, but the first row is 21 on that chart, so you are in the 3rd row of that seated section.

Not sure if its a done thing but I wonder if you could bring a cushion or something in with you in case someone tall sits in front of her.

The image below is of a fully seated gig. Yours is the G nearer the centre, however the first 20 seats will not be there, they will be the standing area. So looks like your seat is around the top of that G on the screen.
    the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-viewer-View-from-Block-H-Row-40-Seat-14-3d-virtual-interactive-inside-tour-high-resolution.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Martina.H

Thanks Rubadub, so the seats are good enuf tnk god,,i booked yesterday and didn't realize i booked standing tickets so rang ticket master this morning and they were happy enuf to swap them for me minus a small charge, but it did say no standing for under 14s,so I'm glad i copped on it early enuf.
    The cushion idea is actually great,,although wud it b allowed? Do our bags get searched?
    This will b our first concert together so im a newbie 😊

The cushion idea is actually great,,although wud it b allowed? Do our bags get searched?
    At the aviva they do search, but they are looking for alcohol or penknives etc, but she will not exactly attract a dodgy crowd so maybe there would be less, they might confiscate bottles of coke too, or at least take the caps off.

A cushion would be little different from a coat, the only issue I could see is that it is bulky. I have never been to a gig with kids so am unsure if its the done thing, maybe other posters will know. You might get inflatable cushions too.

It will b May montj...so may not need a coat but I'll sort something,, are we not allowed to bring a few snacks?
    Mayb cartons instead of bottles wud b a better idea?
    The inflatable cushion is a great tip tnks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Those seats are ok. You will be looking at the stage, which will be at "2 o'clock"

Out of 10, they would be about 7. Enjoy the show.

• Advertisement

Those seats are ok. You will be looking at the stage, which will be at "2 o'clock"

Out of 10, they would be about 7. Enjoy the show.
    Thank u, do u think id b okay to bring snacks for little one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Your seats are quite goods, 2 rows from the front of the balcony.
    This is a view from Block G (although further back from your seats, this is Row 34)
    http://www.seatradar.com/sr/wp-content/gallery/user-photos-o2-arena-dublin/View-from-3Arena-formerly-O2-Arena-Dublin-Block-G-Row-34-eimear66.jpg

No need for a cushion as those seated in Row 21 are not permitted to stand, and besides if there's an adult in front of your daughter blocking her view, she can swap seats with you.

Bringing snacks is advisable as the prices in the 3arena are extortionate, however you wont be allowed bring in liquids.

poundhound wrote: »
    Your seats are quite goods, 2 rows from the front of the balcony.
    This is a view from Block G (although further back from your seats, this is Row 34)
    http://www.seatradar.com/sr/wp-content/gallery/user-photos-o2-arena-dublin/View-from-3Arena-formerly-O2-Arena-Dublin-Block-G-Row-34-eimear66.jpg

Thanks poundhound, its a great view even from that pic shown...

Wb cartons of juice wud i b allowed those?
    If not il just buy drinks there, its,not an issue of buying drinks there its just the ques really.. and it seems that bar is a good bit away,will there b a nearer one?
    Thanks again: )

Wb cartons of juice wud i b allowed those?
    The worst that will happen is that they take them off you, it would be worth the risk as they will likely be very expensive.

You will see them take the caps off coke bottles in gigs. This is since people might through the bottle at the performer or into the crowd and with the cap on it goes further and hits harder, with the cap off liquid spills out and slows it down. As there is not exactly going to be a rough crowd at this gig ;) so I doubt they would be too concerned about a mother with an 8 year old.

You could still end up with 2 adults in front of you, but swapping is an option as said.

rubadub wrote: »
    The worst that will happen is that they take them off you, it would be worth the risk as they will likely be very expensive.

You will see them take the caps off coke bottles in gigs. This is since people might through the bottle at the performer or into the crowd and with the cap on it goes further and hits harder, with the cap off liquid spills out and slows it down. As there is not exactly going to be a rough crowd at this gig ;) so I doubt they would be too concerned about a mother with an 8 year old.

You could still end up with 2 adults in front of you, but swapping is an option as said.

Thanks rubadub,,il take some snacks with me,,,I'm sure she will b able to see I'll post pics on the seatrader sites as its good for others to see from seat view wen booking tickets in the future thanks a mill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Going for the first time to the 3Arena next February for Drake. I have seats in Block N Row 42 193-195.

Wondering if these seats are any good - will we be able to see Drake clearly on stage or will everyone just look like ants?

Going for the first time to the 3Arena next February for Drake. I have seats in Block N Row 42 193-195.

Wondering if these seats are any good - will we be able to see Drake clearly on stage or will everyone just look like ants?
    On the site shown before it shows seats in the upper section.
    http://www.seatradar.com/sr/o2arenadublin/

15071s.gif

you can see the furthest back row is 53. There are photos showing the upper seciton at row 51 & 38.

You can also see a couple of eejits were missing the point of the website entirely and have zoomed in photos :rolleyes:

There isn't anything though from Block N though which is where I'll be....

There isn't anything though from Block N though which is where I'll be....

There is L and M though, which are not that far removed, especially when that far back in the first place.

Stadiums like croke park and the aviva are where the real dud seats are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

rubadub wrote: »
    There is L and M though, which are not that far removed, especially when that far back in the first place.

Stadiums like croke park and the aviva are where the real dud seats are.

The seats at the back of the 3arena are 60 yards from the stage but they are raised so the view is still respectable.

If you are in the Canal end of Croke Park you are over 150 yards from the stage ,even on the half way line it is at least 60 yards.

Ive never sat in the upper tier of the 3arena ,I have been at the back of the lower tier a number of times and on the floor a good few times too ,the view from there is pretty excellent for a venue of its capacity .
    The main thing I find hindering the view is the smoke machines that they use in there .

60 yards doesn't seem bad at all. Though I still might look around for better tickets/seats. Is it common to find an upgrade to concerts like these where demand is so high

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jemser

Hello
    Ordered Standing tickets for Avenged Sevenfold but when I went to print them
    its coming up with Section GA3, Row G9 , Seats 92-94...Are these standing or sitting tickets?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

All these questions and other are answered in the General Questions Thread stickied at the top of the forum. Search there first or post and ask there. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement