Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 26-10-2016 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied for a loan in my local branch over their phone services on monday and still have not heard anything about my request yet. Im just wondering how long it takes to hear back as i am currently waiting to book a holiday before i go back to work next month. Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

vanessaf wrote: »
    I applied for a loan in my local branch over their phone services on monday and still have not heard anything about my request yet. Im just wondering how long it takes to hear back as i am currently waiting to book a holiday before i go back to work next month. Thank you
    Hi Vanessaf,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

Generally a decision on a Loan application is made within 48hours. To follow up on your application you can call our sales team on 1890365100 & a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement