Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activation of Internet

Options
  • 26-10-2016 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Dear Eir, please do speed up the activation of internet.

It took 5 weeks to just have the tech at home to install the phone cable, then another 2 empty weeks and now you tell me it's another 2 weeks before internet is actually turned on....

How can it take 9 weeks in 2016 to activate 1 single standard broadband?!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

theluke79 wrote: »
    Dear Eir, please do speed up the activation of internet.

It took 5 weeks to just have the tech at home to install the phone cable, then another 2 empty weeks and now you tell me it's another 2 weeks before internet is actually turned on....

How can it take 9 weeks in 2016 to activate 1 single standard broadband?!!!!

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]theluke79,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear you there has been a delay in getting your service installed. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As this is a new install we will be unaware of the site requirements until the technician attends the site and due to the nature of work required there can be delays. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I understand this must be quite frustrating especially at this time of year however due to the nature of work required certain installs will not be straightforward to complete. The time taken to complete the connection will vary depending on the level of work involved and whether consents from road and planning authorities and private landowners are necessary. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement