Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dome's Xmas Decorations ...

• 26-10-2016 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭

are up.

Should make the early morning starts and late night finishes around George St a bit easier!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Already seen a Christmas tree up around Straiton! There's Christmas windows already popping up on Princes St too. It's mad I tell ya. I was in the Christmas shop during the festival and the woman did not seem happy at all! Do you think she cheers up when others start getting Christmassy or do you think she's like yeh you're all at it now it's cool I've been doing this all year you bandwagoners.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Spotted that this evening on the 16 bush. Looks really good... but its f@%#ing October. Even John Lewis only have a set of basic curtain lights out the front.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

I thought I spotted my first Xmas tree today too funnily enough but it turned out to be some sort of Halloween lights.
    I lie the way Andrew Square has just had the grass relayed, if the Xmas Markets open on the last Thursday of November there's only going to be another fortnight before they start building the huts there.

Advertisement