Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding accommodation

Options
  • 26-10-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Afternoon all,
    I'm getting hitched next April and need advice or guidance. The wedding is taking place in Wicklow, roughly 30 mins from south Dublin where I live. My family will be coming from the west of Ireland (roughly 6-8 people). They will be staying Thursday night, Friday night (wedding) and Saturday. Friday night will be spent in the hotel in Wicklow. We're having dinner in Dublin city on Saturday night. Would anyone have any recommendations in terms of accommodation in Dublin for Thurs & Sat night? I was thinking of Air B&B for three nights so they could leave most of their belongings there when they go to hotel in Wicklow. I want to keep things as afordable as possible for them. Would anyone else have a recommendation for me? Apologies for convoluted message!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Lovelyboy wrote: »
    Afternoon all,
    I'm getting hitched next April and need advice or guidance. The wedding is taking place in Wicklow, roughly 30 mins from south Dublin where I live. My family will be coming from the west of Ireland (roughly 6-8 people). They will be staying Thursday night, Friday night (wedding) and Saturday. Friday night will be spent in the hotel in Wicklow. We're having dinner in Dublin city on Saturday night. Would anyone have any recommendations in terms of accommodation in Dublin for Thurs & Sat night? I was thinking of Air B&B for three nights so they could leave most of their belongings there when they go to hotel in Wicklow. I want to keep things as afordable as possible for them. Would anyone else have a recommendation for me? Apologies for convoluted message!

Citywest Hotel?

Its near the N7 so from a transport point of view its easy to get to Wicklow from it.

Its a decent hotel too.

Advertisement