Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eden Gate double front houses - quality and life in the area in general

• 26-10-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am considering buying a double front 5 bed house (226sqm) in Eden Gate. I've lived in the Delgany area for 3 years so I know Delgany/ Greystones is a good place. My question is specifically about Eden Gate. Now that it has been about a decade from opening, is it still a good experience living there? Is the location ok or too far to walk to seaside? Are the houses warm, is the area safe for kids to play outside etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Thestones

I am considering buying a double front 5 bed house (226sqm) in Eden Gate. I've lived in the Delgany area for 3 years so I know Delgany/ Greystones is a good place. My question is specifically about Eden Gate. Now that it has been about a decade from opening, is it still a good experience living there? Is the location ok or too far to walk to seaside? Are the houses warm, is the area safe for kids to play outside etc. Thanks!

You should post this to the charlesland and greystones forum to get local replies.

Advertisement