Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little house in Blackwater

Options
  • 26-10-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey just wondering if anyone has any pictures *decent ones* of the little fairy house by the river in Blackwater. Or even some who knows of any artists who have painted and might wish to sell.

My intent is to frame or canvas a picture.....hope someone can help the pictures I've found are to low res.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

lostjester wrote: »
    Hey just wondering if anyone has any pictures *decent ones* of the little fairy house by the river in Blackwater. Or even some who knows of any artists who have painted and might wish to sell.

My intent is to frame or canvas a picture.....hope someone can help the pictures I've found are to low res.

Try Ibar Carty photography in Enniscorthy,he always has a great selection of those type of photo's.Loads of vintage ones too.

SNV82890.JPG

IMG_5621_800.jpg
    http://kenflynnart.com/the-little-cottage-blackwater-wexford/

Advertisement